Question about rake

chiefbuzzbee

Equipment
B6000 w/Loader 2013 L3800 w/Loader
Jul 29, 2009
New Hampton,NH
Its me again with a question....:confused:
OK you all know that I live in New Hampshire down under Canada, well we have some real good soil but rocks lots and lots of rocks. I have been looking at a rear grading blade to level the road, drive way and help with snow. I also though it would be good to get rid of some of the rocks or stones. They run from 2 inches to a foot round 20 to 100 pounds OH I have them bigger than my B6000 but I don't drive over them just around them:rolleyes :. Well a friend up the road has a B5200 and a 6 foot rear blade and let me try it on my B6000 if I would do some welding for him. It is 6 foot and that's why he pulls it backwards, I tried it forward and it doesn't move after it digs in. But reversed it works well and you can angel so to farrow the dirt to the sides.

Now would a landscape rake work on getting the rocks? I think they may be called York rakes also you can also angel them to roll stuff to the side.

Well any help would be great if the rake works for the rocks I may just get a box scraper instead of the rear blade and a rake. Thanks:D