PTO reverser for B6000

teeebo

Equipment
B6000, B6000E
Jun 13, 2020
Canada
Hi there, I have a Kubota B6000 1978, I am looking for a PTO reverser to buy in Canada. Anyone can help?

kkk

Banned

Equipment
rtv900 /u15 ex/WP 955/woodmizer LT15
Apr 10, 2020
OreGun, BLM
There is one on CL in the Portland ,Oregon area.
I'll see if I can find the link.
This is Not mine..I know nothing about it or the seller.

The ad was up yeserday.
Pto Reverser was the title.
Perhaps it just expired...they only post for a week in our area..I'll keep a watch for it and post back if it pops back up..I think it was 600...I could be way off since it fit a 6000. Been a week since I read the ad out of curiosity. It was pictured laying on a wood Pallet.

Last edited:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I went to Princess Auto, talked to there hydraulics guy and he paired up a small hydraulic pump that powered a small hydraulic motor. two hoses, so closed loop system( no tank needed). Nice thing was it was totally sealed and zero maintenance. It was easy to make up the mounting , made templates from plywood to get holes just right.This was 10-12 years ago, maybe $300 in parts.

teeebo

Equipment
B6000, B6000E
Jun 13, 2020
Canada
I went to Princess Auto, talked to there hydraulics guy and he paired up a small hydraulic pump that powered a small hydraulic motor. two hoses, so closed loop system( no tank needed). Nice thing was it was totally sealed and zero maintenance. It was easy to make up the mounting , made templates from plywood to get holes just right.This was 10-12 years ago, maybe $300 in parts.
Thank you, I will visit my local hydraulic guys to see if he can do something!

teeebo

Equipment
B6000, B6000E
Jun 13, 2020
Canada
There is one on CL in the Portland ,Oregon area.
I'll see if I can find the link.
This is Not mine..I know nothing about it or the seller.

The ad was up yeserday.
Pto Reverser was the title.
Perhaps it just expired...they only post for a week in our area..I'll keep a watch for it and post back if it pops back up..I think it was 600...I could be way off since it fit a 6000. Been a week since I read the ad out of curiosity. It was pictured laying on a wood Pallet.
Thank for doing this keep me posted!