Problems last few days

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Only site i have been experiencing problems, page keeps reloading. Frustrating when i'm posting a reply. View attachment 28772
Details my good man... Like on what, with what, and when (time), thanks as it helps us to narrow down issues... and when I say us I mean Mr K. ;)

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Sorry-o.as usual i was browsing with my iphone. About 8:30 last night. As i get top posting a reply,the time from a key stroke starts to delay and then page reloads. Its starting again right now. I try to keep reply short otherwise i lose it.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I posted in another thread here.....every time I click on a page or thread (whatever you call it) it comes up blank or with only the advertisements showing. Sometimes it will let me refresh. Other times no matter what I click on, I'm just froze up and have to shut the site off.

This is the only site that is doing it to me.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 13, 2014
I posted in another thread here.....every time I click on a page or thread (whatever you call it) it comes up blank or with only the advertisements showing. Sometimes it will let me refresh. Other times no matter what I click on, I'm just froze up and have to shut the site off.

This is the only site that is doing it to me.
I have had similar issues as this , clearing browser history usually clears it up.
But again as North Idaho Wolfman mentioned, details would help. I.e windows ,7,8,10, laptop i pad smartphone or whatever.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Windows 7 on a Toshiba laptop. Using Internet Explorer, Google.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 13, 2014
For some reason situation has improved. If i replied to a post and type lets say 20 words the time from tapping a key would get longer. I could type a word and it wouldnt appear for a second. Then page would reload and winow would be reset. Its flawless now. If it was occurring on other sites i would have never whined about it.

Great job keping things running.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Working good for me at the moment. But most of the adds are only coming up as the little x's because they are not displaying.
I think it's the adds that are causing my problems.

Spoke too soon, LOL. I just went to go back to the menu and the adds are all running vertically and I had to scroll way down to get to the forum.