Pricing for a B6200 with a 5' belly mower and front snow blower

Stomps

Equipment
B6200D, Mustang 2040 SS
Jul 17, 2022
Lewistown, PA 17044
Good Sunday morning (02/26/2023) Ihave a B6200 - runs and drives great but needs a lot oTLC (cosmetics) The belly mower has only surhace rust here and there with no rust thru, however only has half of PTO shaft to the front PTO drive. The front mount blower works great and has hydraulic lift. It is shaft driven off of the front PTO. I'm hoping to get a reasonable asking price for the whole package or each piece separately. Offers are welcome. I'll try to get a fwe pics on here asap. Thanks in advance for your help.

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
Good Sunday morning (02/26/2023) Ihave a B6200 - runs and drives great but needs a lot oTLC (cosmetics) The belly mower has only surhace rust here and there with no rust thru, however only has half of PTO shaft to the front PTO drive. The front mount blower works great and has hydraulic lift. It is shaft driven off of the front PTO. I'm hoping to get a reasonable asking price for the whole package or each piece separately. Offers are welcome. I'll try to get a fwe pics on here asap. Thanks in advance for your help.
Auction time shows two that have sold. One for $1,500 and the other for $2,800. Good luck.