Piranha Tooth Bar

MFFI422

Equipment
BX2380 -Drive Over Mower Deck- LP Tiller - FEL - LP Box Blade - LP QH - Canopy
Jun 10, 2020
Arkansas
I could wait until tomorrow but just thought I'd throw this out there...

Anyone know if BXpanded offers a military discount?

Thanks in advance.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
They should GIVE them to anyone who is in the milatary or has served, considering the profit on that bar of steel !

PapaJ

Equipment
BX2680 - PFL1242 - RCK54 MMM - Fimco 3PH Sprayer - Trailer Mover
Apr 28, 2020
VA
I could wait until tomorrow but just thought I'd throw this out there...

Anyone know if BXpanded offers a military discount?

Thanks in advance.
If you email them, they'll send you a reply in a week or two. Or three.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Here is the answer I got.

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 2:38 PM
To: Robert Ogg
Subject: RE: Veterans

Hi Mr Ogg,

Discounts/Coupons:

Since we keep our prices as low as possible, we don’t use coupons or discounts. We haven’t raised the prices since we put them in our system in 2008. We do have a rewards program. The way it works is as you order, you gain points at 0.025 per every dollar spent. Eventually, as your points build up, you can use them toward a new purchase. Finally, we do have excellent rates with FedEx due to the volume that we ship out every day, so there are automatic savings there that we pass along to you.

I hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Many Thanks for your valued business.

Regards,

Howard Tunley

Customer Service Associate

Reactions: 1 user

MFFI422

Equipment
Jun 10, 2020
Arkansas
Here is the answer I got.

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 2:38 PM
To: Robert Ogg
Subject: RE: Veterans

Hi Mr Ogg,

Discounts/Coupons:

Since we keep our prices as low as possible, we don’t use coupons or discounts. We haven’t raised the prices since we put them in our system in 2008. We do have a rewards program. The way it works is as you order, you gain points at 0.025 per every dollar spent. Eventually, as your points build up, you can use them toward a new purchase. Finally, we do have excellent rates with FedEx due to the volume that we ship out every day, so there are automatic savings there that we pass along to you.

I hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Many Thanks for your valued business.

Regards,

Howard Tunley

Customer Service Associate
Thank you. I called them and basically got that statement word for word. I did place and order online. Having an issue somewhat. I played through my wife's PayPal linked to our checking. Total cost was $288 something. on our account theres a charge for $99 something. Not sure if it's a partial hold or some hack. Called them 68 times now with no answer. Also, have yet to receive their confirmation email. Just saw what my account on bxpanded shows. Not at all happy with them. Oh, also sent two emails, no reply.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Thank you. I called them and basically got that statement word for word. I did place and order online. Having an issue somewhat. I played through my wife's PayPal linked to our checking. Total cost was $288 something. on our account theres a charge for $99 something. Not sure if it's a partial hold or some hack. Called them 68 times now with no answer. Also, have yet to receive their confirmation email. Just saw what my account on bxpanded shows. Not at all happy with them. Oh, also sent two emails, no reply.
I can't speak to the charge on your account, but I will say that I am very pleased with the product. I installed it with the idea that I could unbolt it if not needed, but I have never had a need to remove it. Sometimes I wonder how it takes the punishment that I give it without breaking a tooth.

MFFI422

Equipment
Jun 10, 2020
Arkansas
I can't speak to the charge on your account, but I will say that I am very pleased with the product. I installed it with the idea that I could unbolt it if not needed, but I have never had a need to remove it. Sometimes I wonder how it takes the punishment that I give it without breaking a tooth.
Got it all worked out finally. Now just a 4 week wait. Lol

DVR

Premium Member

Equipment
Kubota MX5400, L3560LE, L3301
May 8, 2020
Columbia, SC
If you email them, they'll send you a reply in a week or two. Or three.
I have been waiting 3 weeks to find out if they have dimensions for my loader bucket on file.
The product must be awesome b/c it may well be the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
FWIW- I have tried to call multiple times.
I'll try again now

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
I have been waiting 3 weeks to find out if they have dimensions for my loader bucket on file.
The product must be awesome b/c it may well be the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
I'll try again now
You could try EA toothbar. I haven't seen many reviews on it, but there are options if you can't get the service you believe that you deserve.

I know if I'm not happy with a company, I take my money somewhere else.

With that being said, I have been pleased with my Piranha Toothbar.

MFFI422

Equipment
Jun 10, 2020
Arkansas
I'll try again now

MFFI422

Equipment
Jun 10, 2020
Arkansas
Called them 91 times yesterday. Not an exaggeration. I used the options given. On my last try I hit 0 an got a person instantly. Try that and see if it works.

DVR

Premium Member

Equipment
Kubota MX5400, L3560LE, L3301
May 8, 2020
Columbia, SC
Called them 91 times yesterday. Not an exaggeration. I used the options given. On my last try I hit 0 an got a person instantly. Try that and see if it works.
It worked!
FWIW- they don't have my measurements on file.
I'll try to remember when I'm at the farm and order one asap.
It will be going on my L3560LE

MFFI422

Equipment
Jun 10, 2020
Arkansas
It worked!
OUTSTANDING!

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
It worked!
My bucket was 70.5 and the bar fit perfect.

Resized_20200522_133934.jpeg

KTuk4J

Equipment
B2650 Duetz Allis 6275 CAT D6 CAT 110B
Mar 2, 2020
NW OR
When I place my order a month ago and hit the "ok" to charge my card for $289, nothing more was shown. When the order was processed and received the invoice I was charged $340.77.
They did not include the shipping on check out and hid it.

Still haven't received notice for shipping but did receive a reply days after sending an two emails where the moved out the shipping date twice blaming it on COVID.

I'm NOT a fan of their antics or customer service what so ever.
Totally ridiculous...
One of the worst I've come across and I'm 61 years old.

MFFI422

Equipment
Jun 10, 2020
Arkansas
When I place my order a month ago and hit the "ok" to charge my card for $289, nothing more was shown. When the order was processed and received the invoice I was charged $340.77.
They did not include the shipping on check out and hid it.

Still haven't received notice for shipping but did receive a reply days after sending an two emails where the moved out the shipping date twice blaming it on COVID.

I'm NOT a fan of their antics or customer service what so ever.
Totally ridiculous...
One of the worst I've come across and I'm 61 years old.
Yes. Maddening. They mentioned being bare staffed because of Covid. Not sure how they've been in the past.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I cannot believe the things that I am reading in this thread about BXpanded customer service. I have never had a problem with their customer service and I am very happy with the products that I purchased from them. In fact, I must say that when I dealt with them their customer service was exceptional. I had questions about the Piranha Tooth Bar before I bought it and Howard took the time to talk with me directly and answered all of my questions. I placed the order on the spot. It took a couple of weeks to get the bar but it was well worth the wait. I have seldom bought any tool that exceeded my expectations as much as the Piranha Tooth Bar has.

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Yes. Maddening. They mentioned being bare staffed because of Covid. Not sure how they've been in the past.
Guess I was lucky when I ordered mine 4 years ago. Called mid morning on a Monday to place my order, had my toothbar and unibit in my grubby paws wednesday afternoon.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Guess I was lucky when I ordered mine 4 years ago. Called mid morning on a Monday to place my order, had my toothbar and unibit in my grubby paws wednesday afternoon.
I am sure that you got your's so quickly because you are in NC. I am way out in Washington State. I knew that my shipping time would be longer because of where I live. I was told at the time of my order that it would likely take that long to get it. As I said before, I was not disappointed in the least. If I was, I would not have continued to do business with them. As far as I am concerned, BXPanded has lived up to my expectations for every purchase that I made from them and they are a respected and honorable business. Before this thread I have never read anything bad about them. I am sure that they are having extreme challenges because of this stupid panic about an illness that is no more serious than the flu.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Same here, don’t remember exactly how long it took, but it was less then a week. Being in the service business and the given times, y’all can’t fault the company. Supply chains and workforce is broken everywhere right now.