Piranha Tooth Bar for BX2380, BX2680

tractormike

Premium Member

Equipment
BX 2380, 60" Deck, 50" Snowblower
Dec 13, 2019
Wadsworth, Ohio, USA
I have a BXexpanded Piranha tooth bar for the BX2380, BX2680. It may fit other front end loaders, you would have to check. This bar was ordered a year ago and is still in its original packaging. The shipping box has never been opened so the bar is still new in the box. Originally $259 plus shipping. I will sell at $225 and will charge the same amount for shipping that you would be charged from the manufacturer. Just let me know your zip code. Located in Ohio.

Last edited:

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
I have a BXexpanded Piranha tooth bar for the BX2380, BX2680. It may fit other front end loaders, you would have to check. This bar was ordered a year ago and is still in its original packaging. The shipping box has never been opened so the bar is still new in the box. Originally $269 plus shipping. I will sell at $245 and will charge the same amount for shipping that you would be charged from the manufacturer. Just let me know your zip code. Located in Ohio.
I already own one and would not sell it for $500 if I couldn't get another one. In order to sell it you need to provide the exact length. They are made to fix Your bucket and they are not all the same.

Reactions: 1 user

tractormike

Premium Member

Equipment
Dec 13, 2019
Wadsworth, Ohio, USA
I already own one and would not sell it for $500 if I couldn't get another one. In order to sell it you need to provide the exact length. They are made to fix Your bucket and they are not all the same.
I no longer have the BX2380, so am unable to measure the loader. However, the tooth bar fits the LA344 Front End Loader. If a perspective buyer wishes, I will open the package and measure the actual width of the bar.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
A savings of $24 is hardly worth buying the product from an end user even if it has never been installed. The only way that it would be worthwhile for me is if it were local and I could pick it up. My reasoning is that should something happen to the cutting edge such as it cracking due to an unseen flaw in the steel, I would have no warranty with the manufacturer.

Reactions: 1 users

tractormike

Premium Member

Equipment
Dec 13, 2019
Wadsworth, Ohio, USA
A savings of $24 is hardly worth buying the product from an end user even if it has never been installed. The only way that it would be worthwhile for me is if it were local and I could pick it up. My reasoning is that should something happen to the cutting edge such as it cracking due to an unseen flaw in the steel, I would have no warranty with the manufacturer.
I appreciate your reply. Where do you think the tooth bar should be priced. Remember, the tooth bar package is quite heavy for shipping purposes.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I appreciate your reply. Where do you think the tooth bar should be priced. Remember, the tooth bar package is quite heavy for shipping purposes.
I don't see anything wrong with your price, it is the shipping that kills the deal for me. If I am only going to save $24, and the shipping is the same as the factory, then I would rather buy one from the factory. It is a great deal for someone local that can pick it up and save the freight. Knowing how freight impacts products, I can clearly see it costing as much or more than $75 to ship. A local person will be saving $100 by picking it up. If I lived near you I would jump on it. If you offered free shipping then it would have sold already. I doubt that you would want to suffer that expense. I suggest that you list it on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist, which is free and local people will see the ad. If you need the exact measurement take a ride to your local Kubota dealer and measure a BX23S bucket. They are all the same width on the inside.
As I tell my friends that buy a car on the left coast and pay $3000 to have it shipped east, that doesn't increase the value of the car, just adds to the expense of the purchase. That $3000 is rarely ever returned on the sale of the car.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Offer the salesperson at your local dealer a case of beer (finders fee)if they find a customer to buy it from you.

Reactions: 1 users

buckeyeThad

Equipment
Bx2380
Oct 30, 2022
London Ohio
I have a BXexpanded Piranha tooth bar for the BX2380, BX2680. It may fit other front end loaders, you would have to check. This bar was ordered a year ago and is still in its original packaging. The shipping box has never been opened so the bar is still new in the box. Originally $259 plus shipping. I will sell at $225 and will charge the same amount for shipping that you would be charged from the manufacturer. Just let me know your zip code. Located in Ohio.
I'm interested. Please text me at 740-837-1060. I live in Ohio. Thanks.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I'm interested. Please text me at 740-837-1060. I live in Ohio. Thanks.
Mike has gone silent and hasn't answered any of my PMs that I have sent him. I did buy the under armor from him and he was supposed to check on the piranha bar for me for size, but never got back to me. My guess is that he sold his tractor and moved on.