Pictures of a B6000 loader subframe

barts

Equipment
4wd B5100, FEL with Piranaha bar, box blade, log arch, 3 point hitch adaptor
Here are some pictures of a subframe I made for my B5100 4wd. I remade the one that came w/ the FEL; it was supposed to fit my tractor but didn't.

Most challenging part of the installation was figuring out a way to drive the hydraulic pump, as the 18 tooth 21 mm spline fitting is unobtainum. Fortunately, a closely machined sleeve (hang wring fit, so say ~.0005" large) over the spline w/ a Shrink-Disk over it works like a charm.

Do watch out for tire clearance, and distortion due to welding during assembly.

Have fun!

- Bart

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

Hassman

Equipment
B6001, rotary tiller, weed sprayer
Jun 9, 2016
Chiang Mai Thailand
So I finally got time to start building my subframe -I had the front and rear brackets (connected to engine frame and rear axle respectively) water jet cut -the beams front to back I made out of 1/2" x 4" flatbar.

The good news; my drawings of the front and rear brackets were spot on and the parts fitted perfectly.

The bad news; I wanted to retain as much clearance as possible between the ground and the subframe (I want to add a mower in the future) so all my plans/drawings were made for putting the beams as high up as possible -with a hollowing out for the pedal mounts and corresponding gussets to add material back in.

I was a bit too clever for my own good though, and had missed that putting the beam so high up it would clash on the right side with the hydraulic line going to the pump -the beam needed some major surgery in order to fit.

In hindsight I think I should have gone with 3" flatbar instead of 4", possibly with a lip welded on to make it an angle.
I will have to add a substantial inside gusset at the back where I cut out for the hydraulic fitting/line.

The many holes in the beams are M12 threaded holes to be able to bolt on hanging brackets for the mower, a mount for a front blade and whatever other stuff I can think of -there are holes every 100 mm so whenever I make the mower mounts I just make plates that span the existing holes and then I can bolt it on.

Work will continue tomorrow -hopefully it will get somewhat finished then.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hassman

Equipment
B6001, rotary tiller, weed sprayer
Jun 9, 2016
Chiang Mai Thailand
Attached (I hope) PDF files of the front and rear brackets as well as the beam.

The front and rear brackets are to be made of 8mm (5/16") thick material and the beam is 12mm (1/2").

I omitted my many holes in the beam as well as the cut-out for the pedal mounts and the hydraulic fitting -by moving the beam down approx. 25mm one will clear the pedals and fitting.

If anyone wants ACAD drawings of these parts please PM me and I will send.

Attachments

Alfred

Equipment
Kubota b6000
Nov 27, 2021
Minnesota
Attached (I hope) PDF files of the front and rear brackets as well as the beam.

The front and rear brackets are to be made of 8mm (5/16") thick material and the beam is 12mm (1/2").

I omitted my many holes in the beam as well as the cut-out for the pedal mounts and the hydraulic fitting -by moving the beam down approx. 25mm one will clear the pedals and fitting.

If anyone wants ACAD drawings of these parts please PM me and I will send.
I would like the rear bracket drawing as I am a welder and building a front loader sub frame Assembly

Reactions: 1 user