Picture of B2650, fuel tank and garage

eliot3b4

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Nov 7, 2019
Eliot, Maine
I thought I would post this photo with the B2650 and the 110 gallon diesel fuel tank in my garage.
55A0E62B-62B7-4158-B928-AED2F6E39519_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I thought I would post this photo with the B2650 and the 110 gallon diesel fuel tank in my garage.
View attachment 45735
Nice setup.

I used to have my bulk tank in an open sided shed.

It made refilling during snow storms much nicer.

My fuel distributor suddenly refused to fill it saying fire safety reg's had changed and the tank needed to be out from under a roof.

You might want to check with your insurance people just as a precaution.

I know it is no different than a pickup truck with a bulk tank in the back and perhaps I am being too cautious in my advice to you.

Dave

Reactions: 1 user

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Nice setup and fuel trailer. If they won't fill it under the roof it's an easy fix for outside fill up.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Nice, neat set up for your mechanical steed!! In a year or two you might find the need to expand it outward to make room for all the additional implements you're going to need! :LOL:

Regarding that nice fuel trailer: Up here in North Dakota there's quite a few towns with gas/fuel stations that sell off road diesel at the pumps. If you don't have a farm account, etc. set up with them, all they require is to have you sign a statement that the fuel is for off road use only. The only drawback is having to pull the trailer there and back. If you check your area......most likely you'll find a place that sells off road diesel at a pump.
david

eliot3b4

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Nov 7, 2019
Eliot, Maine
Nice, neat set up for your mechanical steed!! In a year or two you might find the need to expand it outward to make room for all the additional implements you're going to need! :LOL:

Regarding that nice fuel trailer: Up here in North Dakota there's quite a few towns with gas/fuel stations that sell off road diesel at the pumps. If you don't have a farm account, etc. set up with them, all they require is to have you sign a statement that the fuel is for off road use only. The only drawback is having to pull the trailer there and back. If you check your area......most likely you'll find a place that sells off road diesel at a pump.
david
There local home heating company will sell me off road diesel. They like this tank and I've done business with them for a long time. As for needing to expand the garage, I've already purchased a premed garage that now houses all of the implements. Can't wait to plow snow!