PARTY @ KUBOTA DEALER {off topic}

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Today like in the years past my local Kubota dealer {which thankfully for me is right up the street from me about 12 miles or so} held their annual Customer Appreciation Day. This is their 29th year of holding this event, which consists of all you can eat hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch, all kinds of neat door prizes and giveaways. The dealer offered a 10% discount on parts purchase from $1-$1,999 and earn and extra 5% on anything over $2,000. All in all its always a huge turn out with the crowd of customers and I always look forward to it every year, but sadly enough today on 1-19-2010 was the first time I was able to stop by and enjoy the events in quite a few years. SO either I'm bragging that I have an awesome local Kubota deal that throws this kind of event or do any of you others get to enjoy something of this nature from their Kubota dealer????

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Oh man that was sure nice of them. Now that's a great dealer. My dealer is about an hours drive from me and although they don't have that sort of thing they do stop by each Christmas with a gift and to say hello. When I'm in there area I drop by and say hello to them and they always take the time to sit and have a chat or take me around there shop to show me what there doing. Oh and they love this site. They get an email from me when I post something tractor related and they enjoy looking around.

Last years after I bought the tractor they made a special trip out to give me and Mrs. Wildfire a Kubota jacket. I guess dealers have there own way of showing there appreciation and Eric yours is about the best I've heard of.

Lucky

Equipment
B7100dt and b6001
Feb 17, 2009
Northwoods, WI
It's great to hear you have a "good" dealer nearby. My local dealer is 2 for 2 in screwing up repairs on my b7100. I just call it plain incompetance. That is why I appreciate this site so much. Enjoy what you have as some of us don't get the same service.

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
My dealer hasn't had anything like a customer appreciation day, but they are AWESOME when it comes to service. They have even come out to the homestead just to see how things are going. David , (of J R Equipment INC.), even helped me with my plow when I was fabbing it up to work with my BX. He has been on top of the plow as I drove the tractor in the yard to see what needed to be done for it to work properly. He was a HUGE help. I have gone into the shop to talk to them about something and as I'm leaving they tell me to grab one of the new $29.99 hats off the shelf and take it with me. No charge! I REALLY like those guy's:D

There is something to be said about GREAT service!

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
It's great to hear you have a "good" dealer nearby. My local dealer is 2 for 2 in screwing up repairs on my b7100. I just call it plain incompetance. That is why I appreciate this site so much. Enjoy what you have as some of us don't get the same service.
Sorry to hear that Lucky:(

That is soooo not cool:mad:

Is there another dealer close that you can go to?

Lucky

Equipment
B7100dt and b6001
Feb 17, 2009
Northwoods, WI
Well, the jist of it is that there is a dealer a little bit further away, but they are all owned by the same company, so I am hesitant to even bother with them. Regardless, I still get my parts there as it is convenient. I think kubota is just a side job as they usually have very few new tractors on hand as their inventroy is focused on Case IH equipment.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Man, Virginia must be lucky enough to have such a great dealer in our state then, I praise them highly. They are Cavalier International located in Ashland Va. And I tell ya their sales staff and service is over the top. I really felt bad last spring, I had stoped in and rented a power rake for the weekend. They gave me one hell of a great deal on the rental price. They let me pick up the power rake on a Friday afternoon and drop it back off Monday afternoon because they knew I work a fulltime during the day and I could not get off until 4:30 to return. Where the feeling bad part is I got there with like 10 minutes to spare on the clock, they close at 5pm and I hate to hold people up. Well I forgot to bleed the air off in my tractor when I replaced the fule filter from the day before. So there I am trying to hook up to the rental equipment with a dead tractor and its now 5:10pm. The rental man and a sales man both helped me crack the injectors and bleed off the air and got the fule pumping again. And the salesman busted his knuckhols bad and was gushing blood from his fingers, it was just the 3 of us there after hours trying to make it all work out. THEY ARE AWESOME!

www.cavalierintl.com