Parting out a B8200 - Any interest?

Tim_P

Jul 15, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Looking at picking up a B8200 in the next month or two.

Overall decent shape, but threw a rod.

Non-HST tractor. I only need a few parts for myself, so I can't really justify buying it yet.

If anyone needs parts, let me know. Would love to get rid of as much as I can to help offset the cost.

-Tim

Tim_P

Jul 15, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Yes, it is 4wd.

Has ag tires on the rear, turf on the front. Not sure of the size yet, still need to make the trip out to look at it in person. It's a few hours from here.

-Tim

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Tim, could you let us know what is on it. Would it happen to have a brush guard? All the lights in good shape as well as the electronics? Let us know please.

Tim_P

Jul 15, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Will do. Wish I had more info to pass on to you guys, but not much to go on yet.

Sounds like there is at least a little interest. I'll try to head out in the next week or two and get some close-up pictures myself of everything.

Will let you all know what I come back with.

-Tim

Randyj

Equipment
B9200D / BF350 Kubota Loader / L-4530B Kubota Backhoe w - subframe / LP GS1548
Sep 17, 2009
Northern Indiana
Tim,

Just seen this post. I could use a pair of rust free rear fenders.

Randy

Tim_P

Jul 15, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Just wanted to give everyone an update.

I ended up not getting the parts tractor. When I called back to talk to the guy, he had actually raised the price on me... Even though it hadn't sold in two months.

Anyways, found someone out in Atlanta who is parting out a B8200HST. Real good guy, was great to deal with.

His name is Steve. Don't want to post his number publicly, but here is his ad:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/grd/1877561020.html

Hope this helps.

-Tim

Randyj

Equipment
B9200D / BF350 Kubota Loader / L-4530B Kubota Backhoe w - subframe / LP GS1548
Sep 17, 2009
Northern Indiana
Just wanted to give everyone an update.

I ended up not getting the parts tractor. When I called back to talk to the guy, he had actually raised the price on me... Even though it hadn't sold in two months.

Anyways, found someone out in Atlanta who is parting out a B8200HST. Real good guy, was great to deal with.

His name is Steve. Don't want to post his number publicly, but here is his ad:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/grd/1877561020.html

Hope this helps.

-Tim
Ok. Thanx Tim. I sent him a message. We'll see what happin's.

HillBill

Equipment
B8200
Oct 8, 2012
Port Allegany, PA
I realize this post is over 2 years old, but was wondering if you still had parts yet. I'm looking for a standard steering box and all of its internal workings for the B8200.

robert durgin

Equipment
b6100 kubota jd 3020
Aug 17, 2012
iowa
Looking at picking up a B8200 in the next month or two.

Overall decent shape, but threw a rod.

Non-HST tractor. I only need a few parts for myself, so I can't really justify buying it yet.

If anyone needs parts, let me know. Would love to get rid of as much as I can to help offset the cost.

-Tim
need hyd pump 4 bolt spade or knife drive fits b6100hstd also frount wheels 4bolt