OrangeTractorTalks is 2 Years Old!

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Happy Birthday OTT!! My birthday was the 15th of last month and I haven't had much peace since. Why does Fall have to be such a busy time of year??

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Speaking of taping into the hydraulics - we actually have an article on that coming down the pipe within the next week or two! Sounds like you have checked a lot off your list already in 8 weeks.
It would be nice if you would do some Video of exchanging a hydraulic-pipe or adding some permanent hydraulic-stuff to a traktor. I believe a lot here think about to ad some more hydraulic-action to their 7000 or other with just the 3ph at the back.

carl

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Well I have that project Vic and I hope it doesn't take as long as the B7200 or I am gonna be beating my poor little Steiner to death pushing snow. The Steiner is a dynomite machine, tough as nails. But it aint no KUBOTA !!!:D:D Dusty P.S. Thanks for the encouragement.

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
That 175 is NICE! dont blame you vic for hiding it. But Mr K found it in the end. Guys THANKS FOR A GREAT SITE. Dusty will hit his 1000 before fall and winter is over GUARANTEED. handy

kubota l 295 dt

Equipment
kubota l295 dt loader, scraper
Dec 8, 2010
prunedale, ca.
I am still new on this forum, but i am really learning alot hats off to orange tractor.com ,the info and memers help is awesome, hopefully i can add helpfull info to. { Merry Christmas to all ! }

buildspacetrains

Equipment
L2402dt
Nov 12, 2010
Melbourne Australia
Congratulations Gentlemen on an outstanding effort ! I hope I can speak from us in Australia and say 'bring on the next 2 great years of Kubota greatness'.
And yes, Kubota's even work upside down, Down-Under!