Operation Rescue Bambi

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com

Daughter came by just about dark last evening to pick up the birds I've been chicken-sitting while we build her a coop.

She noticed the brush thrashing in the lower corner of what used to be my sheep pasture. Investigation reveals this little fawn hung up in the fence.

I grabbed some welding gloves (SHARP little hoofies!) and a pair of wire cutters and freed up her back legs and cut the wire under her belly. Little ingrate didn't even say thanks as she charged off into the brush looking for Mom. :D

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Good karma, nice work! Fences are replaceable, life isn't. Maybe it'll pay it forward by not jumping in front of a car later in life 😁

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY

Daughter came by just about dark last evening to pick up the birds I've been chicken-sitting while we build her a coop.

She noticed the brush thrashing in the lower corner of what used to be my sheep pasture. Investigation reveals this little fawn hung up in the fence.

I grabbed some welding gloves (SHARP little hoofies!) and a pair of wire cutters and freed up her back legs and cut the wire under her belly. Little ingrate didn't even say thanks as she charged off into the brush looking for Mom. :D
That’s great!! Good for you!