Now in Stock-20.5x8x10 Front Turfs!!

Service Dept Vic

Staff member
Vendor Member
Feb 15, 2009
Southern Alberta Canada
Well it took some doing, but Mr. K came through with a special purchase of 20.5x8x10 front turf tires to fit most Kubota B Series tractors!!

We've been on the hunt for these for ever, and now we've got them!

Long discontinued we have made a special purchase of brand new front turfs!!

They're tubless and just what you're looking for to replace the dogged out front tires OE turfs on your B Series Kubota!

Available in the following load ratings (lbs carrying per tire):

Load Range

B ( 905)-great for tractor/mower w/no loader
C (1105)-6ply H/D a great upgrade from OE
D (1330)
E (1535)

Sorry, available for shipping in Canada only.

Send SD Vic a PM for pricing and shipping.

20.5x8x10.jpg

Last edited:

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
Tiredguy,

I was trying to post a reply to your question concerning rolling circumferance, and I accidentally deleted your post! Forgive my fat fingers and repost your information!!

Sorry, Vic

Last edited by a moderator:

Service Dept Vic

Staff member
Vendor Member
Feb 15, 2009
Southern Alberta Canada
Tires are sized 20.5x8x10, just installed a set on my own B6200DT, work fantastic!

Like everyone else, I needed new front turfs a few years and couldn't find them, these are a perfect fit to the rim and when I compared them side by side, they were identical in height.

I installed the 8 ply versions this past weekend and gave them a good tryout in both 2WD and 4WD. No binding, jumping, skipping or anything different than I've had for the past several years.

IMG_5155.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

Redland Rebel

Apr 18, 2011
Homestead, FL USA
Hello Everyone,

I am in the same boat and have a tractor that is worthless because of this tire issue. I have Massey Ferguson 1010 that had Firestone Turf and Fields 21X8.00-10 NHS that we all know is discontinued. I got Carlisle replacements from my local Tractor Dealer but they did not fit. I need a tire that is not wider than 8 inches. The Carlise and anything i have found has a width of 9.5. Will your Tire work Vic and how do I get them? Thanks in advance. Jeff

alfsb

Apr 30, 2011
Canandaigua NY
Well it took some doing, but Mr. K came through with a special purchase of 20.5x8x10 front turf tires to fit most Kubota B Series tractors!!

They're tubless and just what you're looking for to replace the dogged out front tires OE turfs on your B Series Kubota!

Load Range

B (1105)-great for tractor/mower w/no loader
C (1330)-6ply H/D a great upgrade from OE
D (1450)
E (1535)

Available for shipping worldwide. Send SD Vic a PM for pricing and shipping.

View attachment 2638
Hello: I am interested in 2 D tires. alf

Last edited by a moderator:

gspear

Equipment
B7300
May 11, 2011
Gainesville, Va
I have B7300 4 whl dr with front loader. Currently 4 ply front tires and am looking to replace. What load range would you recommend and what is the price. I am looking for 2 or 4 tires.

gspear

Equipment
B7300
May 11, 2011
Gainesville, Va

Load Range

D (1330)
E (1535)

View attachment 2638
Will the C(1105) work with a B7300 4 whl drive with front loader? What is the price for2 or 4 tires?

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
Vic,
sorry for taking so much time as we lost each other on this when you first posted it up.

What I want to know is the highly critical "Magic Number" which is the rolling circumference of the tires. 61 inches is what it needs to be in order to match the Bridgestone 20.5x8-10 Pillow Dia or the Firestone 21x800-10 Turf & Field
in order to keep the gear ratio correct.

All other measurements mean NOTHING because they don't have anything to do with how far the tire travels making a complete revolution which is what is
needed for actual gear ratio computation.

The only tire I've come up with that will match rolling circumference is actually a trailer tire that doesn't have much traction but will run perfect and not screw anything up. The Carlisle USA trail in load range "C" run at 35psi is within tolerance. Nothing else I've tried is even close.
Al

Service Dept Vic

Staff member
Vendor Member
Feb 15, 2009
Southern Alberta Canada
I've got to offer an apology to our US based OTT members looking for tires, particularily the 20.5 x 8 x 10's.

We've got em, in spades, problem is, we can't get a decent shipping rate to send them State side.

UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Purolator, DHL/Loomis are all out to lunch on a freight quote for these relativley small tires.

Concerning the magic rolling number, I just replaced the Original Equipment 20.5 x 8 x 10's that were on the front of my B-6200 and they are amazing and perfect!

I'll stick a tape on them this weekend and post back. I think they're going to be what you need.

heritage12

Equipment
B7300
Jun 17, 2011
sand lake, mi

Load Range

D (1330)
E (1535)

View attachment 2638
Need two 20.5x8x10 turf tires 6ply please reply to ert@casair.net

coachgeo

Staff member

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Being that you are a business, the "right" thing to do would be to get a vendor membership. ;)
I for one give paying members a lot more credit for their posts, and tend to pass on their name to others. :D

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=74838&postcount=1

Another thing to remember is it's 100% deductible as an advertising expense. ;)
Agree except with one exception. A vendor who pays with Barter. Which Miller Tire apparently has not done. Now you for example; if you Wolfman was a vendor, I would say all your time here and assistance is such a value to the board that your service would be fair trade for vendoring as long as it is not pimpy.

As a moderator I spent over a decade building a board from nothing to the largest English speaking Unimog Forum on the net. This is how I handled publicly a few vendors there so been there done that. Recently retired from my status there. Love them Unimogs.... but will never afford one again so saddly stepped away:eek: My old Bota is substitute for my beloved old Mog:D

Last edited:

MZ73

Equipment
B6000
Dec 1, 2014
Pawling, NY
Looking for a replacement for the Bridgestone turfs 20x8.00-10 and the rear 212/80D15 for my B4200. Just got this one and it looks like the tires are the originals from 1991. Thanks