Greetings all; I'm trying to help my father-in-law with his Kubota B1750. I ran across this most excellent website, and I thought maybe someone coul;d help us. This tractor has the two-wire permanent magnet dynamo, and a six-wire regulator/rectifier assy. It wouldn't charge the battery. Being electricians, but not tractor electricians, and shade-tree mechanics at times, we naturally assume the dynamo has bellied up. So I order one from amazon (I know I should've tested the old one ) installed new dynamo, but no worky. Dug around in the thing and found a regulator! So I ordered a regulator. Installed it today, figured this would do it . . . . No worky. Dynamo is outputting at idle 16.3VAc and we're getting a nice steady 11.93vdc at the battery. No good. If I have to I'll trace every wire leaving the regulator, but I reckon this must've been encountered before by many people, and I'm humbly (wifey may dispute this) coming in here with hat-in-hand hoping for some help to make this a lot easier.