B5100e BX2200 JD455AWS JD425
- Jan 27, 2022
I set the leg of my polyester coveralls on fire cutting some pallet racking with one of those chainsaw cutting wheels. Put it out with my hand. Bad mistake! Polyester = plastic. So then I had molten plastic stuck to my hand. Fortunately it cooled quickly and my hand was burned but not severelyI set my own pants on fire with grinding sparks one time.
I was the fixing clamp when my dad did the same thing. I'm standing there holding the wing on the log splitter when all of a sudden he jumps up and starts dancing around. Pulled his sneaker of and showed off the crater that was melted into the top of his foot.While using my cutting torch I dropped a blob of molten steel onto one of my Sketcher shoes, which promptly melted through and onto one of my toes. Talk about the hot foot.
Colorful language ensued.