New to the forum

Doubletrouble

Equipment
B5100E
Feb 13, 2021
Ohio
I'm new to the forum. I've finally joined since alot of my google searches lead me here anyway. Seems to be alot of experience and knowledge here and lots of love for Kubota.
I only have one orange tractor, a B5100E. It's mainly used to mow grass, it has a 48" woods belly mower deck driven from the front pto clutch. Seems to be a great tractor, love the little 2 cyl diesel. Mower does a real nice job to, we have about 4-5 acres we mow and it makes quick work of it.
I recently started a project, I have a John Deere 44" snowblower I am attempting to mount to the front of the kubota. So far I have the mounting brackets and lift figured out. Now the belt routing is next.
I'll start a thread about that elsewhere.
Glad to be here and look forward to talking tractors.

Reactions: 1 user

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
WELCOME!

I look forward to seeing how you route the JD blower.

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
Welcome
I remember someone one here repurposed a JD blower for their tractor. I’ll see if I can find the link.in either the implements or fabrication sections
Regards

Reactions: 1 user

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
Welcome to the forum! There are plenty of knowledgeable folks here willing to assist. Look forward to your JD snowblower mounting work.

Doubletrouble

Equipment
B5100E
Feb 13, 2021
Ohio
Welcome
I remember someone one here repurposed a JD blower for their tractor. I’ll see if I can find the link.in either the implements or fabrication sections
Regards
That would be great if you could find that. I have it mounted. Just stuck on routing the belt from vertical drive to horizontal driven pulley in such a short distance.