New to me...LX2610HSU with LA535 and RCK60-30bb (MM) Mower deck won't go low enough to cut.

Shiras

Equipment
lx2610Hydro with loader and 60" deck
May 16, 2022
Minneapolis
Manual has a section on using the 3 point hitch or the front loader with mower attached. Judging by lack of movement in mower height, appears from manual illustrations. it has something to do with part or placement of said part called "loader stopper".

Assuming this illustration is the mount on the mower deck (top front). Mine does not have a bar going thru the deck "U" channel merely a "Y" extension from tractor arm? Underside of deck shows use but as it sits would only start cutting at about 6"+. Mid PTO does power blades and loader and 3 point work normally.

Thanks

Shiras

Reactions: 1 user

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
1.Maybe you could take some pictures and post them. 2.Perhaps the person that you bought it from can show you how it works. 3. Take it to a dealer and see if its broken. Good luck.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Manual has a section on using the 3 point hitch or the front loader with mower attached. Judging by lack of movement in mower height, appears from manual illustrations. it has something to do with part or placement of said part called "loader stopper".

Assuming this illustration is the mount on the mower deck (top front). Mine does not have a bar going thru the deck "U" channel merely a "Y" extension from tractor arm? Underside of deck shows use but as it sits would only start cutting at about 6"+. Mid PTO does power blades and loader and 3 point work normally.

Thanks

Shiras
Sounds like the deck is pinned in the up position.

Instructions are in the mower (not tractor) Operator's Manual.

Reactions: 1 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I thought the SU wasn't supposed to work with Mid Mount Mower due to the taller tires.

Reactions: 1 users

Shiras

Equipment
May 16, 2022
Minneapolis
1.Maybe you could take some pictures and post them. 2.Perhaps the person that you bought it from can show you how it works. 3. Take it to a dealer and see if its broken. Good luck.
#1 seems best, thank you! Will try to add some pics today. Mower appears to have had use, think the problem is me:(

Shiras

Equipment
May 16, 2022
Minneapolis
There's a set of pins that hold the deck up to keep it out of the way - are the pins in place - you remove them to allow the deck to go up and down.
Thank You Fishpick! This was correct answer!!
Shiras

jrsavoie

Equipment
2022 LX2610, 1963 JD4010, 1975 Ford backhoe, 1996 Toro 223D, 1999 Toro Groun325D
May 3, 2011
Clifton, Illinois
There's a set of pins that hold the deck up to keep it out of the way - are the pins in place - you remove them to allow the deck to go up and down.
On our LX2610. Only the front pins can be engaged to hold the deck up.

I am concerned about all the deck weight hanging in that manner.

The dealership assured me that nobody uses the back pins anyway because they are hard to get to. I'm not buying that.

The whole deck hanging, removal and installation of this deck seems to be very poorly engineered.

The deck mounts need to be about 2" forward. Which might require lengthening the driveshaft.

I might be able to do the work, but it's a new machine and I'm not messing with it.

Rpolo

Equipment
LX2610, with bucket, loader, and mmm
Apr 4, 2023
Russellville Kentucky
Noticed in the picture above, that you have the double frame bump brackets attached to the mower. (One above the other). Remove the top frame bump brackets from each side of the mower, and this will allow the hydraulic lift to lift the mower all the way up, which will align the holes I the mmm with the holes in the bracket attached to the tractor frame. Simply slide the retaining mmm pins into the holes in the brackets mounted to the tractor to holed the mmm up while using the three point lift. Remove when using the mower.