New purchase of mini x wait time

BlakeneyBMF

Jun 14, 2021
Mobile al
Seeing if any of you guys would have any idea on time frame on receiving a new mini x dealer said two weeks and it’s been right at it. They had to order it not sure where there built either Georgia or Japan now. But I reckon it’s my hair up my impatient butt just don’t want to bother the dealer each day. Thanks in advance!

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Polite persistence. When you talk to the dealer, always get an expected date. Contact them again on that expected date to see where they are...and if they don't have it in transit then I would have them do some research and provide a new date.

However contacting them every few days when they gave you a date initially is over the top. If you didnt get a date originally, then get one now.

As far as turnaround...no way to predict this. It could be config or series specific.

BlakeneyBMF

Jun 14, 2021
Mobile al
Yeah I was never given a specific date just me asking after closing the deal “how long till it’ll be here”? Salesman said usually couple of weeks. But only reason I’ve been worried about I’ve seen guys on here that’s had to wait 4 months I’m sure that was due to the scamdemic but I do appreciate your response.

Jared 756

Equipment
MX5400, L3901 and B2601
Jun 9, 2021
Washington st
Yeah we have had customers that have been waiting up to 3 months for minis and have just started receiving equipment that was ordered in September of 2020!!! it's crazy

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Yeah I was never given a specific date just me asking after closing the deal “how long till it’ll be here”? Salesman said usually couple of weeks. But only reason I’ve been worried about I’ve seen guys on here that’s had to wait 4 months I’m sure that was due to the scamdemic but I do appreciate your response.
While you are waiting for your excavator, why not contact a few of the 600,000 Americans that died as the result of the “scamdemic” and see what they think of that term!

hopefully you got the scam-vaccination....of course who needs one in a scamdemic?

BlakeneyBMF

Jun 14, 2021
Mobile al
While you are waiting for your excavator, why not contact a few of the 600,000 Americans that died as the result of the “scamdemic” and see what they think of that term!

hopefully you got the scam-vaccination....of course who needs one in a scamdemic?
Damn I thought liberals only bought John Deere with Murray motors. It’s nothing but a scam 600,000 Ha! You’re apart of a man made virus with a man made vaccine you and whoever you brain washed into getting it will be nothing but a statistic. Folks like your self is the reason this country is gone to crap. I wish nothing but good health for you but I also hope the other side of your pillow is hot.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Please understand, that some on the forum have had personal loses around this pandemic. If you study history, you will find that in 1918 there was those that believed that it was government overreach and scare tactics just as today.

Just like in 1918, our government did somethings right and somethings wrong. Not only the government, but the people responded in some right ways and some wrong ways.

With that, we need to be sensitive to all involved. Some of us have lost friends and family members and as such the pandemic topic is a sensitive one.

This is a tractor forum and hopefully we can keep the topic on track about tractors and related items.

Back to your OP, the global effect of the pandemic has shown our interconnectivity which allows for great prices, but also great dependency on others. I think as most of the world is starting to return to normal, I would hope to see by the end of the year that we start to see a normalization returning to the global supply chain.

Reactions: 1 user