New products coming in 2022

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I work mine lots.....but I pay attention take care to not damage mine.....so I like fancy paint.
That's the only one thing I don't love about my Kubota's......their paint quality sucks!

I thought maybe it was just the orange colour pigment.......but my 1955 Allis stayed orange longer.

But even if they do get damaged, it's nice to start out with something nice looking. Don't need the glitter, but a nice base/clear coat would be nice.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I think the metalflake is funny, but not very practical if you want to touch up/paint your welded on components. I guess that’s why the loaders are grey. Probably going to have optional colors next. :D

Reactions: 1 user

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
I think the metalflake is funny, but not very practical if you want to touch up/paint your welded on components. I guess that’s why the loaders are grey. Probably going to have optional colors next. :D
I like this, imagine the possibilities. Optional alcantara headliner for cabs, upgraded seat to leather with massage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

airbiscuit

Equipment
New Holland T2310, New Holland TC21D, Kubota l3010 GST, Farmall H
Mar 18, 2021
NW WI
Screen capture of the grey wheels and loader.

1634395021952.png

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I think there is a significant market share of people who buy and use machines just in this way. I know one person in my family who has had a sub-compact tractor for 20 years, used 10 hours a year (tops) for snow removal only, and wiped down in the off season. It is nothing more than an unused tool, a decoration, for 10 months. Kubota marketing was smart because those guys will spend the extra money to buy that one and love it. Those of us running our machines through the woods, not so much.
I am a good fit for your described category!
I am 5 weeks short of 81, and bought an exceptionally low hour L48TLB two years ago, yet don't even use it 10 hours each year (I do also do have a second tractor).
I have owned a TLB for personal use since 1986, though I did use one more frequently in the past.

I spend 6 months each year away from my tractors (Florida).
I do not feel any need to justify owning a TLB!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I wouldn't doubt that Kubota will start offering pink in some model tractors to attract female buyers.
Not everything is orange today. I bought a Landpride quick hitch from Messicks last fall, and when I picked it up, it was black. I said that I wanted an orange one to match my tractor, and the salesman said that all they sell are black, because it goes with all brands of tractors. I really don't like black, and I am trying to think of a way to change it to orange, but I am afraid that the paint will not stick well to the powder coat.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I wouldn't doubt that Kubota will start offering pink in some model tractors to attract female buyers.
Not everything is orange today. I bought a Landpride quick hitch from Messicks last fall, and when I picked it up, it was black. I said that I wanted an orange one to match my tractor, and the salesman said that all they sell are black, because it goes with all brands of tractors. I really don't like black, and I am trying to think of a way to change it to orange, but I am afraid that the paint will not stick well to the powder coat.
No problem there!
Just wait a while and the powder coat will chip off; then you can paint it orange.
Seriously: I would guess that you could lightly scuff the powder coat, and paint over it.
Do I need to explain that I detest powder coating?