B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
it is awesome to see pictures of your cottage and particularly awesome to learn about these deluxe models outside the USA. This BX231 is packed with cool features!!!

xrocketengineer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, Grapple, 36 in. Forks, 48in. MMM, Quick Spade, Ripper
Nov 14, 2020
Merritt Island, Florida
I have mirror envy. My BX1880 had some round pieces of "Kubota colored" tape covering up a couple of holes by the toe board. Now I Know what they are for. I will have to get creative to come up with some similar mirror set up.

Reactions: 1 user

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L4060HSTC, BH92 Backhoe, HLA Snow Pusher, Dirt Dog Tiller, EA DiscHarrow
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
Welcome and cool posts. Keep the pics coming please. It’s wonderful to see others so far away enjoying their Kubota’s.

Others with that model will chime in but I think there is a fan guard you need to consider for the belly.

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
Welcome and cool posts. Keep the pics coming please. It’s wonderful to see others so far away enjoying their Kubota’s.

Others with that model will chime in but I think there is a fan guard you need to consider for the belly.
My 23S has a guard. Not sure what year they started putting them on. Mines a 2020. I will try to remember to get a picture next time I’m out in the garage.

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
Thank you! You are right about the belly guard, and I'll check when I put the wheel spacers on. Brotek makes the spacers -though not listed on their website- but I doubt very much they'd make a fan guard.

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
Mirrors are handy indeed, especially to avoid a wryneck or hurting one of my herniated discs when driving back and forth mowing the slopes...

I have mirror envy. My BX1880 had some round pieces of "Kubota colored" tape covering up a couple of holes by the toe board. Now I Know what they are for. I will have to get creative to come up with some similar mirror set up.

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
Here are few pictures of the house, its surroundings and the wintry village. Very rare for Belgium, there are still two working farms right in the middle of it.

To stay on topic, a picture of the BX in its home: the two lower floors of a guard tower dating back to the Spanish occupation in the 16th century (it still has a few arrow slits).

And no, the oil spots on the floor are not from the BX but from my old Land Rover... :giggle:

it is awesome to see pictures of your cottage and particularly awesome to learn about these deluxe models outside the USA. This BX231 is packed with cool features!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2 users

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
love these pictures
your tractor shed is older than the USA, how cool is that!