New member question best service manual

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
First kubota I have owned B7100 hste 1983 model. Need info on a service manual for the kubota. Runs great now 1440 hours. This winter I want to restore the little critter. Need a in depth manual for complete tractor and engine . Where do I look for the better manual? Any info would be helpful. First post I made hope it turns out OK Thanks Handyman

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Welcome to the forum:):):)

That is a great little tractor. It should do well for you.

I have the I&T manual. Some things about it are really inept to say the least:mad: but it is helpful in describing procedures for someone who is not mechanically trained. I would have to say it is 50/50 with me. If you bought one it should be used in tandem with a different manual that has more info that this one does not.

Good luck

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Thanks Aquaforce I was thinking about a I&T but decided to go with the wsm from kubota.I have worked on gasoline engines for several years as hobby .Have a good collection for gas engines.I am learning on diesels now.I sent information yesterday to a dealer to order the manual. I really appreciate the people on this site being willing to share their knowledge.That is the main reason I went with Kubota even if it is 25 year old 1983 model.A doctor originally purchased it and kept it inside looks good for age.I tore deck down today to replace the pulley on transmission glad I had a press sounded like a shotgun when it popped off. Tomorrow I will be welding on the hangers on deck oblong like egg.The welding I am very comfortable with, I was a boilermaker and pipefitter for 20 years of my life.When I get more comfortable with posting I will post a picture. AGAIN I DO APPRECIATE ALL PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE. they are very knowledgable and will share their knowledge. This is the main reason I decided on the Kubota and it looks like it is built like a tank compared to others.Thanks to EVERYONE sorry it is such long message but wanted to thank every:Done for their responces will make shorter in future.Hope I can help someone else myself as I learn about the diesels.Thanks handyman

chiefbuzzbee

Equipment
B6000 w/Loader 2013 L3800 w/Loader
Jul 29, 2009
New Hampton,NH
The best is the WSM for details and you can check with dealers or Messicks but First I would check with our Service Dept. Vic He has them or can get them and just about anything else and he also has a lot of information to help out with, give him a try. :)