New L2501 purchased today

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA
I would gladly pay our state's 6.25% tax if only the unit, same as yours plus backhoe I ordered early in August 2021 would arrive. The price is locked in but is of little use if I am unable to put the tractor to work. Seven months of waiting-the only response I have gotten is that none are available. If I knew then what I know now I would have purchased one, along with a trailer elsewhere in the country, and driven it home. Apparently, larger dealers have pre-ordered models they knew were always in demand so they are able to provide units while the smaller dealers end up ordering as they get orders, so end up being way down the list.
I hope you get your tractor soon.

I waited over 6 months for my new truck so I understand the frustration.

Mike

forky

Equipment
L2501 HST 4X4 8N
Feb 23, 2021
Wisconsin
It's easy peasy with the QH. I don't even have to get off the tractor to switch implements and I never need to adjust the arms. I remember the old method of hooking up and I'm not going back to old school methods.

Reactions: 1 user

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA
Me too on my old tractor. I don’t struggle at all with the telescoping lift arms.
I’ve have/had telescoping lift arms on all my tractors and still struggled…lining up the arms and trying to hook up an implement was always difficult. With the QH, as others have said, I don’t have to even get off the tractor. Super easy, zero frustration.

Mike

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I’ve have/had telescoping lift arms on all my tractors and still struggled…lining up the arms and trying to hook up an implement was always difficult. With the QH, as others have said, I don’t have to even get off the tractor. Super easy, zero frustration.

Mike
If it works for you, great. I make sure that I detach and attach implements on level areas and the telescoping lift arms work great. And I have heavy category 2 implements.