New Kubota L series models available this year

RichOzz

Equipment
L2501 HST w/LA525 66" bucket BH77 LA BB1260 RCR1260 EA 42" Pallet Forks
Aug 26, 2021
MA
Order now, for delivery.....2024, the way things are going!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
Wow only $700 difference between 3302 and 3902. I love my 2501 but would like a little more lift. Seems they didn’t change that. Appears they went for comfort improvements over functional. A deeper bucket I guess is fine if you don’t have forks or a grapple. The predrilled feature for a cutting blade is a nice touch but how easy was that to add. Not much of an upgrade from my seat.

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
Order now, for delivery.....2024, the way things are going!
Oh the tractors will arrive, loaders though, maybe 2025 or 2026. I can find plenty of tractors, none have loaders though.

Reactions: 1 user

Jaker

Equipment
L2501 DT, 66” box blade, sickle bar, bucket forks,3pt 2”receiver
Feb 19, 2022
Vernal,utah
I ordered a l2501 dt from Roosevelt, utah early last month they had 2HST’s on the lot, but decided to wait for the DT(manual transmission) I was shocked when the dealer said early March for delivery, I hope he is right as I am getting excited I also added a landpride 1266 box blade. The price has gone up quiet a bit in the last couple years but I figured it’s now or never. The 8n is getting old and time for repairs but still runs I am excited for four wheel drive!

Reactions: 1 users

UpNorthMI

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200, L3901, MX5800, SVL75-2, KX040
May 12, 2020
Up North, MI
Just received email from Kubota about the new L series and downloaded the brochure. Lots of great new upgrades, like the new PTO switch. It may be a while until I upgrade, maybe they will be in stock by then!

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501DT BH77 VIRNIG URG60-CT 1950 8N
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
I ordered a l2501 dt from Roosevelt, utah early last month they had 2HST’s on the lot, but decided to wait for the DT(manual transmission) I was shocked when the dealer said early March for delivery, I hope he is right as I am getting excited I also added a landpride 1266 box blade. The price has gone up quiet a bit in the last couple years but I figured it’s now or never. The 8n is getting old and time for repairs but still runs I am excited for four wheel drive!
You sound like me last year at this time. L2501DT, and an 1950 8N that needed some help! So enjoy your new tractor, I just wasn't in love with the HST but the L2501 with manual sealed the deal!

Bill

Jaker

Equipment
Feb 19, 2022
Vernal,utah
Yes indeed!, I plowed the driveway and the several of the neighbors driveways the last two days with the 8n, I really enjoyed it minus the exhaust smell, it’s due for a rebuild, I look forward to fixing back up but need something reliable in the mean time. I prefer a manual transmission in tractors and semi’s I may have bought a tractor with more hp but I was very attracted to the L2501 NOT having a diesel particulate filter even if it takes me longer to get the job done it will handle the tasks I need it for, it’s gonna be a long two weeks waiting for the kubota to arrive, assuming it arrives on time.

BobInSD

Equipment
L5740
Jun 23, 2020
South Dakota
I like the walking brakes, the one thing I miss from my older tractors (my Kubota has them, but right next to the HST pedal. Since I only have one right foot they are not too useful over there.)

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
I like the walking brakes, the one thing I miss from my older tractors (my Kubota has them, but right next to the HST pedal. Since I only have one right foot they are not too useful over there.)

This has been #1 major complaint on Kubota for a long time. The new L series no longer has a clutch so have the braes in the right(left) spot now.

BobInSD

Equipment
L5740
Jun 23, 2020
South Dakota
This has been #1 major complaint on Kubota for a long time. The new L series no longer has a clutch so have the braes in the right(left) spot now.
Yeah, I guess I'd rather learn to use the right foot than learn to do it all w/ the left.

Jaker

Equipment
Feb 19, 2022
Vernal,utah
It’s very useful in some of my neighbors smaller driveways especially when plowing near the road with the 8n (35 mph zone), most cars don’t slow down or move over so I plow with the front wheels and crowd close to the white line then hit the right or left brake and turn on a dime if it’s icy. I almost consider it a safety feature as well for my neighborhood, I really enjoy the quick turns as well, this was another reason I purchased the manual transmission hopefully the kubota turns as well as the 8n even if I have to take the loader off.

tractorX

Equipment
KUBOTA L2501 DT 5' BOX BLADE 42" FORKS PIRANHA TB 5' BUSH HOG 6' GRADER
Sep 27, 2013
Rock Spring GA.
Wow only $700 difference between 3302 and 3902. I love my 2501 but would like a little more lift. Seems they didn’t change that. Appears they went for comfort improvements over functional. A deeper bucket I guess is fine if you don’t have forks or a grapple. The predrilled feature for a cutting blade is a nice touch but how easy was that to add. Not much of an upgrade from my seat.
more lift... yes, please
@NetMagi has some great mods for the l2501 on his youtube channel. as @old and tired pointed out, you can get more lift by adding shims.

Yes indeed!, I plowed the driveway and the several of the neighbors driveways the last two days with the 8n, I really enjoyed it minus the exhaust smell, it’s due for a rebuild, I look forward to fixing back up but need something reliable in the mean time. I prefer a manual transmission in tractors and semi’s I may have bought a tractor with more hp but I was very attracted to the L2501 NOT having a diesel particulate filter even if it takes me longer to get the job done it will handle the tasks I need it for, it’s gonna be a long two weeks waiting for the kubota to arrive, assuming it arrives on time.
be careful what you wish for....
more great work by @NetMagi ! best mod ive done to my tractor so far! i waited til my l2501 was outta warranty.

hwkmn05

Equipment
2021 Kubota L3301 HST
Feb 4, 2022
Vt
Just received email from Kubota about the new L series and downloaded the brochure. Lots of great new upgrades, like the new PTO switch. It may be a while until I upgrade, maybe they will be in stock by then!
The new PTO switch is an exact copy of what has been on the Kioti's for over 5 years. One good feature I did enjoy on the Kioti.