Is the same like the cheap one titan eBay Amazon
They look different
Or I am just confused

Louman

Equipment
Kubota B2301 W/LA435 FEL, JD755 CUT, Sigma PTO Tiller Stevens Row Hippers
Nov 3, 2019
Houma, La
Do you know if they are from Titan Attachments or Titan Implement?

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Well
My kubota dealer sells titan forks for kubota
Light duty like 2000 lbs
Wonder
They look different
Or I am just confused
How much can your loader lift? Doubt a B7100 can lift 2000 pounds. Light duty is relative. Those forks would be heavy duty on my B2910...

danmorea

Equipment
kubota b7100 loader/backhoe Kubota B2650 loader John Deere x540
Oct 25, 2013
narrowsburg ny
How much can your loader lift? Doubt a B7100 can lift 2000 pounds. Light duty is relative. Those forks would be heavy duty on my B2910...
No they are for a B2650 with a loader
I don’t know how to add that on my profile

Palmettokat

Equipment
M6800, B2710, L6060, Volvo 5 ton excavator and implements.
Apr 21, 2020
South Carolina
No they are for a B2650 with a loader
I don’t know how to add that on my profile
On the main page look in the upper right corner of it and you will find an icon, same as is used by your post. Select it. Go to account details. Here is where you make that change.

It has been pointed out there are two Titan company's. One has reputation of quality and the other not.

Reactions: 1 user

danmorea

Equipment
Oct 25, 2013
narrowsburg ny
On the main page look in the upper right corner of it and you will find an icon, same as is used by your post. Select it. Go to account details. Here is where you make that change.

It has been pointed out there are two Titan company's. One has reputation of quality and the other not.
Just find out that the one for the dealer is USA made

UpNorthMI

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200, L3901, MX5800, SVL75-2, KX040
May 12, 2020
Up North, MI
Your loader capacity either at the pin or 500mm out is well under 2,000 lbs, I assume it is a la534 loader. You need to buy light forks as you have to deduct the fork weight from the loader capacity, my only advice would be make sure you can adjust the fork width as you will do this often and if you can get a frame with a headache rack, they are safer to stop anything falling back on the tractor. Good luck with your final selection. Look up your loader capacity and understand the difference that as the weight moves forward from the fork frame (pin) the lift capacity reduces very quickly, that’s why the 500 mm capacity is given, if you are picking up a full sized pallet with an evenly distributed load your 500 mm out capacity must be considered. Also remember the need for rear ballast when you are lifting.

Palmettokat

Equipment
M6800, B2710, L6060, Volvo 5 ton excavator and implements.
Apr 21, 2020
South Carolina
I may be the newbie talking to a pro with many years of loader experience but is so forgive me.

If you are new to using a loader they can be great tools. However you need to know their limits such as lifting capacity and height of lift. You need to know safe operation also such as watch for overhead power lines and if digging with bucket lines or such buried. Also safe travel the loader and especially with a load, travel with the load no higher than it must be at for moving with heavy loads raised you are making the machine less stable and easier to tip over. There are some good youtube videos on the safe and dangerous use of loaders. They are not an anvil, you can damage them with improper use. Why am I so sure on some of this you ask, cause I learned some of the what not to do. Only cost me a few thousand to replace the loader...DO NOT LIFT REAL HEAVY LOADS WITHOUT it being loaded level and not 99% of the load on one arm of the loader. I will also suggest you will find you don't need to be running as high rpm as many think you do for smooth operation. They are great tools use it wisely and safely. OH, if you are not aware a loader does not have any mechanism to hold them up other than the hyd system. If a loader hose were to burst or such the load is coming down quickly. If the lever is operated with the tractor off, the load is coming down. Again if you knew all this, not trying to insult you. Wish I had when I bought my first tractor with loader. But oh they are so useful.

nbryan

Equipment
B2650 BH77 LA534 54" ssqa Forks B2782B BB1560 Woods M5-4 MaxxHaul 50039
Jan 3, 2019
Hadashville, Manitoba, Canada
Well
Light duty like 2000 lbs
Wonder
They look different
Or I am just confused
The LA534 loader for our B2650 tractor is rated at 534 kg at the pin. So 2.2 x 534 = around 1100 lb.
I just say around 1000 lbs with the load close to the ground, and 800 lbs up to max height.
All with rear ballast - I have BH77 backhoe, box blade, or chipper for ballast.

So 2000 lbs is plenty of capacity for our loader's capabilities.

I can't speak to Titan products.

My pallet forks are Martatch MUPFN 42" forks SSQA. They're actually on the tractor most of the time! And I've heaped a bit of abuse on them too without any ill effect - they're solid. Close to the most versatile attachment I have, for my purposes here.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
What I have found with my BX23s when using the pallet forks , is the controls are VERY sensitive ! I have to be EXTREMELY slow and calculated to lift/adjust the load otherwise it's 'jerky'. Wish there was a 'snail mode' switch.
I've use a 6000# AC forklift almost daily and it's smoooooth to operate.My D-14 with full loader is also smooooooth to operate when I lift 1500# pumpkins, so I have to assume it's the Kubota controls that are 'sensitive'.

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
I may be the newbie talking to a pro with many years of loader experience but is so forgive me.

If you are new to using a loader they can be great tools. However you need to know their limits such as lifting capacity and height of lift. You need to know safe operation also such as watch for overhead power lines and if digging with bucket lines or such buried. Also safe travel the loader and especially with a load, travel with the load no higher than it must be at for moving with heavy loads raised you are making the machine less stable and easier to tip over. There are some good youtube videos on the safe and dangerous use of loaders. They are not an anvil, you can damage them with improper use. Why am I so sure on some of this you ask, cause I learned some of the what not to do. Only cost me a few thousand to replace the loader...DO NOT LIFT REAL HEAVY LOADS WITHOUT it being loaded level and not 99% of the load on one arm of the loader. I will also suggest you will find you don't need to be running as high rpm as many think you do for smooth operation. They are great tools use it wisely and safely. OH, if you are not aware a loader does not have any mechanism to hold them up other than the hyd system. If a loader hose were to burst or such the load is coming down quickly. If the lever is operated with the tractor off, the load is coming down. Again if you knew all this, not trying to insult you. Wish I had when I bought my first tractor with loader. But oh they are so useful.
2 hours on my BX 23 S. I hit my garage yesterday.
Apparently the tractor does not end with the top edge of the bucket. It ends with the front leading edge.
:ROFLMAO:
<banghead>

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Well
Light duty like 2000 lbs
Wonder
They look different
Or I am just confused
Yes you are confused.

Fortunately the answer is obvious and you don't need an anonymous user group to solve your problem because...guess what...you didn't provide enough information and you are going to get even more confused by the unrelated responses you get.

If YOU want to know the REAL answer then go to your dealer (BTW you don't say who or where the dealer is) and photograph the ID plate showing the serial number and model of the forks in question.

No go to ebay Amazon and read their post. What model number are they selling? Missing info? Then contact the vendor and ask for the model and serial number. Did they respond meaningfully? Then there's your answer. No answer? Then Caveat Emptor.

You might spend a few bucks more at the dealer but that goes to covering the cost of bricks and mortar, wages, taxes, and SERVICE. If you buy mystery product from mystery vendors on Fleabay or Amazon then its YOUR problem to figure things out.

If it's fulfilled by Amazon with FREE SHIPPING then by all means buy it from Amazon...no risk to you that way and you get free return shipping on the vendor's nickel.

UpNorthMI

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200, L3901, MX5800, SVL75-2, KX040
May 12, 2020
Up North, MI
Happy
They look good
Danmorea,

Those forks look ideal for your loader, width adjustable and with a headache rack, you will amazed at just how much you use them. I recommend a couple of 6' straps, 2" wide (harbor freight or amazon) and a couple of heavy clevis shackles 3/4 / 7/8" pin, they will help you lift any attachments or similar. Good luck with them.

Last edited:

danmorea

Equipment
Oct 25, 2013
narrowsburg ny
So I got it now
Titan implements and titan attachments are not the same

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Here is what I said in June:

I purchased Titan (Palletforks Inc.) quick attach forks. They are rated at 2600 lb cap (I would guess that is more than the lifting capacity of your loader arms). They do not adjust side to side, but I have not needed that capability. You can insert a 2x4's in as an added back stop. There net weight is fairly low, so you still have some lifting capacity left over. They are also Titan cheap. That mean low price and poor fit and finish, but they do the job. I have previously said that I am not looking to win a beauty contest with them. So, for the keep it simple work they do, and the low price, they work for me. Lastly, 3000 lb or better forks are great for a skid steer, but why would you pay for capacity you can't use, with more dead weight to lift?

19th SF