New guy needs help

Zeeman

Equipment
2600DT bush hog, disk, plow, fork, 16' trailer
Jul 12, 2011
Bartow County, GA USA
I am brand new to this forum. It looks like a good place for information, so I have a question or two. My Kubota L2600DT 4 wheel drive will not start. It is a 2003 model I think. I have never had a problem with it since it was new, but it got water in the exhaust and down into the manifold. I have gotten the water out, and put a new fuel filter on. The engine turns over, and there is a little smoke coming out of the exhaust when trying to start, but it does not seem to fire. Any help on where to begin would be great. Thanks.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Firstly, welcome to the forum. there are many folks here that have a wonderful orange knowledge. Me? I'm just a hack! But, i do have an idea for you.

For the sake of troubleshooting, how and how much water are we talking? try to start it before attempting to remove the water? what was your removal procedure? use any ether products during restart attempts?

Now, air intake. filter wet, sediment etc keeping combustion air out. Ok, what about the plugs? checked input voltage? is there any? controller working?

Next fuel, is there a possibility of air in the injection system? water in tank bottom, filter, lines?

with this info, someone should be able to help you. we are checking the major systems of the tractor here.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
zeeman , for your info. When you post a problem, be specific about what the problem is. In your case, "L2600dt will not start". I helps the next guy trying to find out "will not start"...

Zeeman

Equipment
Jul 12, 2011
Bartow County, GA USA
Ten four. I have spent a lot of time on this site searching. Not really that much about my tractor it seems. I haven't bled the lines yet, but I'm sure hoping it works. thanks.

Zeeman

Equipment
Jul 12, 2011
Bartow County, GA USA
It's been almost a year since my last post, but I got the tractor running thanks to advice on the forum. Thanks to all, especially the videos.