New bx

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
63 years old and never had a new car or truck, always used. Decided to change that this week. A new, never used, no scratches, no torn seats and nothing to fix, (doesn't mean it won't get modified, right Paul??). Should arrive this weekend. Yes, there will be pictures. Ps, the present bx 2230 is on craigs list and in this forum's classified's. Hope it doesen't rain, got to get it waxed!!

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
63 years old and never had a new car or truck, always used. Decided to change that this week. A new, never used, no scratches, no torn seats and nothing to fix, (doesn't mean it won't get modified, right Paul??). Should arrive this weekend. Yes, there will be pictures. Ps, the present bx 2230 is on craigs list and in this forum's classified's. Hope it doesen't rain, got to get it waxed!!
Congrats on the new addition!
This is MY first new CAR, ummmmmm tractor too, um anything that costs more than $10,000!

I bought my Bx last July, with in the first 2 hours on the meter I loaded the bucket full of firewood, went to dump it, one piece slipped over the top, smacked the hood, I really wasnt upset, well ok - i was but.....
SO every time I wax her, I wax the hell out of that spot hoping that little dime size dent will come out!:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Congrads on your NEW toy,,errrr tool,,,, From this point on you will remember every scratch dent and aww shyt you put on her,, enjoy her!

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
Congrats on the new tractor! It will be more satisfying than a new car is...

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
It will hold value unlike a new car too. One of the best purchases you can make.
Can't wait to see it.

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Congrats: Did this site have anything to do with it? What factors, other than new were the deciders?

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Had it at home for 4 days, still modifying stuff, forks, tool box, chain hooks etc,. Wife asked if I was going to get it scratched up. I replied, " no honey, I'm going to just drive it to the mail box!!". Geez, I bought it to use it.
cerlawson, I already had a bx 2230, was 100 percent satisfied with it but just wanted a new one before I died, ( maybe sometime in the next 40 years). I was searching for a late low hours one but i made the mistake of going to a dealer in Alabama who really wanted to sell one. $1500 off plus only 3% sales tax. Wife took pictures, loaded on her computer then sent them to my computer. I'll see if I can get them loaded. In one of them, it looks like I'm standing on 1 foot and danceing. It's the "New Kubota shuffle".

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Holy smoke. Your getting a new BX? Omg that sooooooo coooooool!

I just stumbled over here. Been doing work around the property, the shop is flat out and been doing the YouTube thing so I haven't had time to look around the net.

Anyway I'll be checking back to see this new BX of yours. Enjoy it. You deserve it. :)

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Well phooey, can't upload the pictures wifey took. Guess I'll just have to take some myself. Every change / mod has been pre thought out by the ideas from others on here, and the attempt to make my welds better from Wildfire. Chain hooks, quick hitch, bucket lift bars, tow bar, chain storage tube and 3 tool boxes. PS, I've dropped the price on my bx 2230 in the classifieds if anyone needs a really good one.