Need Kubota parts?

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
When myself and Service Deparment Vic started writing a few articles a couple of years ago, what would eventually become OrangeTractorTalks, we knew we would one day want a site that truly was "Everything Kubota".

To us, that means informative articles, original videos, a friendly community forum and a sense from a new visitor that "yes, this is the place where I can turn to for help". We enjoy helping others and making sure that Kubota owners get the most out of their equipment.

The missing piece is our ability to not only recommend a repair but also source a part and make sure that it makes it to that end user on time and fairly priced. In the coming months we will begin to make Kubota OEM and aftermarket parts available for purchase.

We are starting off slow and just offering Kubota parts, service and operator's manuals to begin with. It is also a manual process for now, but this will change in time. Check out our price list here:

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3825

So, if I have a Kubota part number...
yes, you have the right idea. Come to the site, plug in your part number, get a quote and place an order. In time, we will be able to ship OEM Kubota parts, very competitively priced in a timely fashion to the United States and Canada.

What's this about aftermarket?

Aftermarket parts are also widely available for most Kubota models including hard to source discontinued or gray market models. They represent a very good value at a lower price point and would offer our visitors a greater choice.

Quick Final Note...
We have the right team in place to make sure that the site continues to grow, improve and respond to the needs of the community. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for further developments in the months to come!

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Are you guys going to be able to help us guys "South of the Border"? :D

300zx

Equipment
1979 B7100D, 2009 ZG20, 1991 B2150, 1990 B6200
Dec 1, 2010
Forest, VA
Absolutely. Parts will be made available to everyone in the US and Canada.
I was just wondering about this the other day. I ordered some parts from Golden Eagle out side Pittsburgh and wondered if you were offering parts. Their prices were better than what I could get locally. Given your prices and shipping are close to others on the internet, I certainly would prefer buying from you because of your support for OTT. Good luck on your venture.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello, regarding the point to make a place where Kubota-owners find answers to their questions/problems, I would like to mention, that the most thing I don't like with forums is that everything is fragmented. And even the search-function is not really a big help, because you have to read all the stuff you don't need to find the needed information. So I would like to share the idea to build up something like a wiki. All the knowledge of our forum would be great if it would have structure. And with so many friends it is not such a big job for one person. But somebody (or team) has to build and manage the struktur that it will not become confused...

carl

Last edited: