Need a little help ! B2650 Mower deck Rck60-30ba manual

Orange man

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 loader , woods prd6000 mower, Land pride RB 1672
Jul 23, 2014
WNY
Bought a mower from a B2650 and didn' t come with a manual, got it installed no problem but need to adjust the lifting rods. I believe the manual gives a length to adjust the rods to . Anyone have a manual that could give that dimension? I ordered a manual but really need to mow lawn now. Thanks

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Bought a mower from a B2650 and didn' t come with a manual, got it installed no problem but need to adjust the lifting rods. I believe the manual gives a length to adjust the rods to . Anyone have a manual that could give that dimension? I ordered a manual but really need to mow lawn now. Thanks
According to my mower Operator's Manual, the connecting rods should be adjusted to 665 mm center of hole to center of hole. This assumes that the lift arm levers are not bent, which is not uncommon on decks that were not properly adjusted when initially installed.

When I installed and adjusted the RC72-30B deck for my B3350, I found the manual specification to be an initial adjustment that gets one in the ball park. Final adjustment may well be necessary depending upon lift arm lever damage, adjustment of front link (initially 505 mm center of hole to center of hole), etc.

You want the deck to be level and to lift nearly to the lift stops (but not touching) with the lift arms fully raised.

Measurements assume installation onto B2650/3350.

SDT

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
I tried to send it to you, but the file is too big. Message me with an e-mail address and I will send it to you. It is just over 3 Megs

Orange man

Equipment
Jul 23, 2014
WNY
Thank you I sent you my email. Thanks again

Orange man

Equipment
Jul 23, 2014
WNY
Shout out to 19thSF, went out of his way to help me out. Thank you Sir

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Shout out to 19thSF, went out of his way to help me out. Thank you Sir
Don't call me sir, I was a Sergeant, I worked for a living .....................................................just kidding, I haven't got to say that in more years than I care to admit!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Jwoo 1800

Equipment
B2650
Apr 10, 2020
Oak Harbor, WA
If you don't mind me asking, what attaching hardware, etc. did you need to get? I have a 2650 that I did not purchase a MMM for when I bought it new. I know it has the mid-pto but I'm assuming there is other bits and pieces added under there to allow the MMM to attach. I have an opportunity to buy a used 60" deck off a 2650 and in the photos it shows what I assume are the lift arms. I'm just trying to avoid dropping a bunch of $$ just to find out I have to buy some ridiculously priced kit from the dealership to make it work.

Thanks in advance
Jon