Nature pictures

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I know guys, some of you get some pretty good pictures of the areas your in.

Let's see some of them :D

I took these on a recent swamp tour in Slidell Louisiana.

The first one is probably a once in a life time, snapped it at the perfect moment :D Cause that gator flew out of the water :eek:

Sign says "It's not krooked you're drunk"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bulldog777

Equipment
L3200, RTA1266, Modern 5' BB, Mustang 60 FM
Jan 25, 2017
Texas
My brother in law and me trout fishing in Arkansas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bulldog777

Equipment
Jan 25, 2017
Texas
This feller swam right up to us at work.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
My brother in law and me trout fishing in Arkansas.

Lobo walk in access?

I love trout fishing but I don't go so much for the fishin' as I do for the whole experience. I prefer the middle of summer, mornings are best. Don't start getting into the fish until well after daylight (usually 8-9am) but I get on the water by daylight and quietly sneak around in the fog. You never know what you're going to see in certain areas. Plenty of otters, muskrats, eagles, fish of all kinds, not too many snakes though with the cold water. At the end of the trip its cool because if there's still any fog near the water when I'm done, when I get otu of the boat at the bottom of the ramp, it's about 80 degrees. Walk 50' to the top of the ramp and it's well over 90°, humid, just nasty. Beautiful down there on that cold water even in the hottest part of summer. This summer's been focusing on walleye and crappie on the headwaters of the little red (greer's ferry) and did quite well with a freezer FULL of crappie, but no walleyes. I just can't catch them for nothing. That is the ONLY gamefish I haven't caught yet this year and I am determined to keep trying. Got some saugers and a saugeye on the arkansas river but none on GFL and it may be that I'm just in the wrong place. Choctaw area is where I'm usually at since it's closer to the house and an easy drive after work but I don't know the walleye areas up there. Sure found the crappie though. Tons of them.

Last edited:

Bulldog777

Equipment
Jan 25, 2017
Texas
Lobo walk in access?

I love trout fishing but I don't go so much for the fishin' as I do for the whole experience. I prefer the middle of summer, mornings are best. Don't start getting into the fish until well after daylight (usually 8-9am) but I get on the water by daylight and quietly sneak around in the fog. You never know what you're going to see in certain areas. Plenty of otters, muskrats, eagles, fish of all kinds, not too many snakes though with the cold water. At the end of the trip its cool because if there's still any fog near the water when I'm done, when I get otu of the boat at the bottom of the ramp, it's about 80 degrees. Walk 50' to the top of the ramp and it's well over 90°, humid, just nasty. Beautiful down there on that cold water even in the hottest part of summer. This summer's been focusing on walleye and crappie on the headwaters of the little red (greer's ferry) and did quite well with a freezer FULL of crappie, but no walleyes. I just can't catch them for nothing. That is the ONLY gamefish I haven't caught yet this year and I am determined to keep trying. Got some saugers and a saugeye on the arkansas river but none on GFL and it may be that I'm just in the wrong place. Choctaw area is where I'm usually at since it's closer to the house and an easy drive after work but I don't know the walleye areas up there. Sure found the crappie though. Tons of them.
Gastons Resort in the White River. Easy water access for the most part.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
From Alaska last week...

A guy who got hit by a car and lost his wingtip. He can fly but not well enough to survive in the wild. Now, he gets carted around to schools and events.

The fjord that only 20 years ago held the glacier. In 20 years, the glacier has receded 40 miles. The walls are solid rock and they hit the water at a 60 degree angle. Many sections of the fjord wall have scrapes from boulders pushed by the glacier. If you were in a lifeboat, there is almost nowhere you could find along the waters edge to get out of the boat. It was awe inspiring. Much of Alaska is like this: sheer rock walls that enter the water with no beach.

The mighty glacier (from a couple miles away)...

Attachments

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
I found this one on the garage door under the light one night.
Oleander Hawk or Army Green moth.

IMG_0414.jpg

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Nice pics I wish I could figure out how to get the pictures off my trail cams

tiktock

Jun 27, 2018
Plaistow
I took this one three years ago while on Oraefajokull Glacier in Iceland. Surreal....

A few weeks ago on Angel's Landing in Zion National Park:

Last edited:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Hunting trip last week. The trail came I have won't keep the time and date(only a couple pictures) time for a new one. Here's the little bugger that made a mess of my blind and a yote at a different site.

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Nice little guy will be much bigger next year, good thing you wasn't the blind,,,lol

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Close calls with things that will eat you,,, makes one go home and change their drawers !!!:eek: