My take on Chain saw, Tool Box and whatever holder

AndyM

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25DTLB
Sep 21, 2016
Vancouver Island Canada
Been thinking about how I was going to attach stuff to the tractor and here's my take on it.
I noticed the loader stand (?) tapers on my unit so I built a mini receiver tube that takes advantage of that. Advantage is it is easy on and off with no need to drill anything. By using a tube it can carry pretty much anything that fits. Cotter pin keeps the insert in place.

Attachments

Reactions: 4 users

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
My stuff goes in the bed of the RTV or one of my loader buckets, whatever is handiest.

AndyM

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25DTLB
Sep 21, 2016
Vancouver Island Canada
Sidecar
for those of us with little tractors, one chain saw and the bucket is full!
Sleddog
Seems to sit good when not in use; newly done so I guess time will tell
Bill
Thanks, given your good eye on machining I will take that as a compliment!

Reactions: 1 users

Thunder chicken

Equipment
M7060
Dec 29, 2019
Northern ontario
that's a great idea! i removed the right side step and made a platform to hold a box but this is a great idea and i'm gonna try to copy ya :) won't get so much mud on my saw or dump it out and drive over it :)

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Sidecar
for those of us with little tractors, one chain saw and the bucket is full!
Sleddog
Seems to sit good when not in use; newly done so I guess time will tell
Bill
Thanks, given your good eye on machining I will take that as a compliment!
If you can handle the tractor enough when that thing bounces out of it, you will be all set catching it and juggling with those "cat like" reflexes you have - LOL.

younker

Equipment
L2501
Jul 9, 2020
canada
I like that, looks good im in the middle of painting my new tool box for the back orange as well. ill put up pics when im done. i built my saw holder out of wood, as i cant weld or fab lol

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Andy M, that is pretty slick! It's like a receiver hitch for mod boxes and attachments.....way cool!!

WHW

Equipment
Kubota 4701
Awhile back I had asked for the ROPS uprights dimensions for my "toolbox". You can see in the picture that I went full-size...set it up so that the boxtop opens from the front. Easy to get items in and out. So far it has worked as I had hoped. It is set high enough that I can see under it when hooking up to implements.

The box is 44' long x 18'w wide x 16' deep....chainsaw, maul, chain....and other assorted tools depending on what we are working on. It also is lockable and watertight.