My Orange Kubota Tractor

chiefbuzzbee

Equipment
B6000 w/Loader 2013 L3800 w/Loader
Jul 29, 2009
New Hampton,NH
Well here are some pictures of my little B6000
You will see (I hope) my prise and joy. I think I my have gotten some of the same wax TopGun uses but it is really Orange with a bit of rust....;)

It is in my garage not much room but you can see the FEL and the broken clutch arm that was welded back wrong and the missing fuel pump assy. and fuel filter oh and the kitchen sink, my neighbor threw in for me :D Well it is the counter balance for the loader and it works great...:rolleyes:

It going to need work :eek: but as I can it will be show room condition...well for a small farm that is Oh and Vic it does turn counter clock wise I must have been standing on my head when I first looked at it....:confused:

Well any advise please do....I want to put a ROP on it and maybe find a tiller and blade but that all maybe after the clutch, PTO, engine, etc....:mad:

Attachments

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hey chiefbuzzbee, the tractor look's great, look's like a home built loader though. As long as it works that 's all that counts. It look's like something I would buy. I bought a steiner a couple of months ago that looked about the same. Put a motor in it threw some paint at it a little bit of TLC goes a long way. It look's good now, well as good as a steiner can look that is.:D I'm just finishing a gotrac or a tracgo which is a garden tractor turned into a gocart, for the grandkids.I'm hoping to start on my B8200 soon. Again it needs a little TLC.Good luck and keep us posted.:cool:

TopGear

Mar 21, 2009
Australia
Hi Chief

We should patent that wax!
Your B6000 looks like a beauty. The pto does run anticlockwise but don't let it hold you back. You can buy a pto adaptor which will convert that output shaft to the standard 6 spline 1.3/8 pto shaft and then implements will hook striaght up to standard pto couplings. See http://www.bareco.com.au/files/pto2002/pto8.htm for an Australian link but you should be able to find one in the US. Mine cost about $70 AUD Be aware the pto will still run in reverse however for slashers etc this isn't too much of a problem - grass don't know what way its cut;). See here http://www.kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/ for parts manuals and operation manuals.

Keep an eye out for an S850 rotary hoe which will bolt straight on the back. They are around 900mm wide and work really well on the b6000.

Anyway have fun with it.

Cheers John

chiefbuzzbee

Equipment
B6000 w/Loader 2013 L3800 w/Loader
Jul 29, 2009
New Hampton,NH
Thanks John,

The manuals section is great today the storm is given me trouble for downloading but I'll get to them another day. Yep er the wax would be a great money maker :D

I love this little tractor and just keep finding more and more stuff to do with it. I also have gotten a lot of help from you telling .... I don't remember his name but the fellow who just got a B6000 and is working on it. I have found this group a great source for information and Vic and Mr.K are also great to help. Service Dept. Vic is also a firefighter with a local department something I did for 32 years full time so he has to be a good guy.

As money allows I will be doing more and more to this B6000. I hope to do the clutch and maybe the engine this winter so to be ready for Spring.

I have to be nice to the wife so I can use part of the car space for my tractor.....it gets cold and snowy here in a month or so and will last till April or May, so heat and dry is good. Again Thanks, Jerry