My Dealer Rocks

top gnome

Equipment
b2301 w bh fel grapple back blade snow plow forks
Dec 12, 2021
Fundy shore nova scotia
I have read a few horror stories of Kubota Dealers not being very good on this site . And this being my first new tractor I did not know what to expect.
I purchased my Tractor from Chris at Nova International in Alysford Nova Scotia. I bought it the end of November at a lower price that MSRP and they delivered it the 4th of January. It was bitter cold with the wind blowing off of the ocean but Mike took the time to go over every aspect of the tractor. He even removed the backhoe and installed the three point hitch for me so I could use a backblade to plow snow. After he left I noticed the hst fluid was low they came out and filled it and left a good portion of the jug of Hst fluid. (when I put the backhoe back on in the spring it was slightly over.) Then I broke the casting where the swing pin goes in and my grapple was not working correctly (would not close unless I took the speed to idle). I let Joel know about the casting and he called me when the part came in and came and got the tractor fixed both the casting and the grapple and returned the tractor This dealership is over an hour away. I am not a big farmer that does business with them all of the time I am just a property owner. So after reading about the bad experience at some of the dealers are I just wanted to balance the scales a little. I could not be happier with this dealer.

Reactions: 9 users

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
Good dealers do exist. Mine is great too.
I've heard horror stories about others in my area. Support the good ones, even if they are out of the way.

Reactions: 1 user