My B2620 Mods :)

cleo101

Equipment
New Kubota LX3310
Dec 4, 2015
Thorndale, Ontario - Canada
My B2620 Rops Lighthing and Mods :)

Hi guys,

So I've finally finish most of my mods and I'll try to share all of them with you on here with some pics and I'm trying to figure out the youtube video thing too :) so I'll post some video and try to explain the how I did things, where I got my material from, reason behind the way I did certain things :)

I've done a mod for new front side lights, a rops lights (front and back), a new horn, a new back up alarm, some bucket hooks, bucket "easy slider" for pushing snow, brackets to allow me to attach a large toolbox on the side or the back and finally a totally separate control center (box) where I have all my switches and power fully independent from the tractor fuse box or systems.

Anyway with this intro I'll try to post pics of my new front sides lights and hope this works and shortly I'll send you the link for an overall video of all my mods that I'll be posting on youtube which I'll try to follow up with several video of all mods one by one with a more detail over views of each :) now because we are limited to only 97 kb per pics my pics aren't so good (sorry I'll try to find a way to reduce file size without sacraficing quality)

Attachments

Last edited:

cleo101

Equipment
New Kubota LX3310
Dec 4, 2015
And here's more on the final wiring job I did, showing my switched and things.
The switch that say "this turn something on" turn on a back up light in the box just above my cooling fan, also turn on the horn and back-up alarm in case I don't always want them on.

Attachments

hiho silver

Equipment
Orange Tractor L3901
Nov 28, 2016
Midwest US
Love all your mod ideas. However, I cannot view your pics. When I click on any of them, a small box pops up with the pic details but no picture. Not sure if it is on my end, or yours in how they were taken/uploaded. I do see the thumbnails in your posts.

cleo101

Equipment
New Kubota LX3310
Dec 4, 2015
Sorry about that but it seem ok from my end ?? if you'd like to see bigger pics send me your email address
I had to reduce quality in the pics in order to stay within the file size.

Last edited:

hiho silver

Equipment
Orange Tractor L3901
Nov 28, 2016
Midwest US
Sorry about that but it seem ok from my end ?? if you'd like to see bigger pics send me your email address
I had to reduce quality in the pics in order to stay within the file size.
Problem was on my end. I closed out and restarted my browser and the pictures are now displayed correctly.

cleo101

Equipment
New Kubota LX3310
Dec 4, 2015
So I've made a couple little videos, one I had made during the fabrication of my mods and one I just made today and I finally got them uploaded on you tube :)
so here's the link address for them,

fist video showing mods during fabrication : https://youtu.be/bU3PTXX9Dpo
Second video showing mods after all installed and wired : https://youtu.be/4zgi0MRXh9M

hope there work for you and feel free to leave comments :)

cleo101

Equipment
New Kubota LX3310
Dec 4, 2015
More on my Rops Lighting and Mods

here's another video I just posted to explain where I got some of the material I use for my mods and describe the mods a little bit more in detail.
I will try to post several other videos in the upcoming days to break down each mods. Thanks for watching and reading :)

https://youtu.be/BhfYcPTY5Zg

cleo101

Equipment
New Kubota LX3310
Dec 4, 2015
B2620 - Front Bumber / Side Lights

Here's the link to a new video I've posted on my Front Bumber / Side Lights,
I've took the time to deconstruct the bumper for you guys and explain how and why I've build it that way.

Feel free to leave comments on here or on my channel :)

Here's the link : https://youtu.be/FgZfjPE84Bs