My 1999 b2400 is in need of new hst

fishon1

Equipment
99 b2400
May 16, 2022
wa
After roughly 30 min of working my machine starts to have the labored wine real loud then the pedal becomes hard to push in either forward or rev. To the point it sounds an feels if you pushed harder something would bust. So i shut it down an find something else to do. ! hour later I could get another half hour almost. I have changed the hydro fluid and filter several times. Cleaned the screen. Same problems. Today I changed fluid again and found lots of metal flakes in the screen canister filter. My mechanic told me the trans is on its way out. Only way he would get involved was to get a new trans and he could remove and replace for 1k labor. I have only found 1 source for a new tranny and its 4250 for that plus gaskets. This is all so overwelming my beloved machine has 1500 hours and has always ran great. what direction would a guy go? Any leads on a good tranny? Thanks ahead of time.

fishon1

Equipment
99 b2400
May 16, 2022
wa
After roughly 30 min of working my machine starts to have the labored wine real loud then the pedal becomes hard to push in either forward or rev. To the point it sounds an feels if you pushed harder something would bust. So i shut it down an find something else to do. ! hour later I could get another half hour almost. I have changed the hydro fluid and filter several times. Cleaned the screen. Same problems. Today I changed fluid again and found lots of metal flakes in the screen canister filter. My mechanic told me the trans is on its way out. Only way he would get involved was to get a new trans and he could remove and replace for 1k labor. I have only found 1 source for a new tranny and its 4250 for that plus gaskets. This is all so overwelming my beloved machine has 1500 hours and has always ran great. what direction would a guy go? Any leads on a good tranny? Thanks ahead of time.
I will add pto works strong also loader is fast and strong just forward and reverse.

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I will add pto works strong also loader is fast and strong just forward and reverse.
What is your tractor serial number, there are 2 part numbers possible. I may have what you need.