MX5400 Work light

tradosaurus

Equipment
Kubota MX5400 HST, Land Pride RCR2660 , EA 60" Xtreme grapple, EA box blade
Mar 7, 2019
Texarkana, Tx, USA
I would like to install front light bar and wondering if anyone has done so for an MX tractor? I think I have connection on the drivers rear side of the tractor.

work_light_location_B.jpg

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
I installed a light bar on my roll bar and a LED round light facing towards the rear on my tractor. When I took it back to the dealer for the 50 hr check oil change ect I had them install the two switches and run the wire. Right below my dash I have a fuse panel they brought the hot wire from there.
Yours looks like a plug would plug into your panel there.

Reactions: 1 user

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
I added a light to the ROPS on my L2501. Locating the proper connector may be an issue for you, the L2501 connector is completely different. The circuit was on when the tractor was on so I did have to add a switch for the light. The fuse on the circuit will be a consideration as well. The work light circuit I used is fused at ten amps. I purchased a 240 watt light bar which would normally require twenty amps. I used an ammeter and a battery though and found it drew only five amperes. The 240 watts was the incandescent equivalent. The actual power consumed is sixty watts - easily carried by my ten amp circuit.

Reactions: 1 user