MX4800 SUBFRAME (BH4978) WANTED

Bern@rdo

New member

Equipment
MX4800 & RTV1140
Aug 20, 2026
2
2
3
Central Texas
I just purchased a BH92 backhoe to install on my MX4800 tractor but am needing help finding the subframe. I may have worked myself in to a corner as it seems these are hard to come by used and new, they have a long lead time for delivery. I am located in central Texas near Waco, but travel for work so if you are in a different state I may be able to pick up. (MOD EDIT No email ) or DM , or (8one7) 9nine9-5three2two
Thank you Bernie Z.
PICTURE FOR ATTENTION!!!! K-Subframe sample.jpg K-Subframe sample.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bern@rdo

New member

Equipment
MX4800 & RTV1140
Aug 20, 2026
2
2
3
Central Texas
SOLD!!
Hello All OTT people,
I just wanted to update this ad. I ended up buying subframe kit brand new.
Bough it from Russo power equipment, shipped it from Illinois to Texas, LTL freight shipping included, was still cheaper(by far) than buying from my nearest Kub**a dealer just 8 miles away.
Thank you All!
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 1 users