MX 6000 Top Link Replacement

303john

Equipment
MX6000
Apr 11, 2020
SALINE
Called my local Kubota Dealer and they want $350 for the Top Link. I don't need he whole system. I just need the Cat 1 and Cat along with the tube. They want to sell me the whole system.

Purchased the TSC replacement but I am not satisfied with it. Going to use it as a backup,

Any idea what would be better?

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Called my local Kubota Dealer and they want $350 for the Top Link. I don't need he whole system. I just need the Cat 1 and Cat along with the tube. They want to sell me the whole system.

Purchased the TSC replacement but I am not satisfied with it. Going to use it as a backup,

Are you just wanting to neck down the top link for cat 1 diameter pin? Can you put a sleeve/bushing on the top link pin? There may be some in the grey tool box…mine came with extra sleeves. But you can find them at tsc or any ag type store.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Are you just wanting to neck down the top link for cat 1 diameter pin? Can you put a sleeve/bushing on the top link pin? There may be some in the grey tool box…mine came with extra sleeves. But you can find them at tsc or any ag type store.
I wondered the same. Maybe try a Cat 1-2 bushing for a couple dollars? I think they’re about $3 each, but could make them as well. I think you’d just need the one bushing for the implement if I understand correctly.

I bushed my Cat 1 to 3 for the quick hitch for a while. Since did away with using them.

Top link and lift arm pins are different sizes. Not interchangeable.

F9CFF549-FE18-4BF6-8441-134D94289D12.jpeg

303john

Equipment
MX6000
Apr 11, 2020
SALINE
I just need the tube assembly.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I just need the tube assembly.
It sure what you mean by “sell the whole system?” It’s just an adjustable link with an eye on each end for attaching the pins. As far as I know, you buy OEM from Kubota or a generic from a supplier like TSC.

Reactions: 1 user

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS

Here is the parts breakdown for the center link, you can get what individual parts you want.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island

Try this supplier.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
303john: What is it about the TSC top link that you don’t care for? (Personal tastes/decisions are fine…I’m just trying to understand what could possibly vary one’s decision on such a simply thing as a top-link. I tossed mine aside when I went to a hydraulic top-link and if I thought it’d please you …. I’d give you my genuine Kubota toplink… but if TSC’s doesn’t do it for you…. there’s not much difference other than color…)

Last edited: