Mid mount mower linkage

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
I got one of my Craigs list finds yesterday. I brought home a Kubota RC48-62H Mid mount mower which I am going to install on my B7100 hst. I know I will need to modify the side mount brackets to fit the B7100 as the mower came of a B6200.That should not be a problem. Now what I do need help with is the only parts I do not have is the 2 L shaped brackets that mount over the 3 point hitch lower arms to raise the mower when the 3 point goes up. They should be easy enough to make. What I am hoping is someone could possibly trace the profile of one so I can get the holes and the angle correct. I assume the brackets are close to the same from many different mid mount mowers so any info would be a help. Even a close up picture of one not mounted on a tractor so I can approximate the size and angle would help. I am attaching a picture from the parts catalog to show exactly what I need. Hay maybe someone has one or a set of these lying around and would want to sell them to me that would be Ok also.

Attachments