Media Gallery Now Available!

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
A new media gallery is now available for members to browse, post images, videos or attachments into! A few initial categories have been setup to capture Kubota equipment in all states of operation and cleanliness, plus categories to for servicing, fabrication, projects around the acreage or off topic (if you want to show off your truck, boat or dog).

media_screenshot.png

Browsing
You can access the Media gallery by clicking the "Media" menu item in the top navigation. You can browse any images, leave comments, respond to comments and rate albums. It's pretty neat, check it out!

media_menu.png

Posting Images
To post images, find the category that best suits your image and upload media. If you are a Lifetime member you will be able to create albums in the Service & Repair, Fabrication & Customization, Projects or Off Topic sections which can help keep your images all together in one place. If you are not a Lifetime member, you can use the Public Albums available in each section to post.

Private Albums
Lifetime members also have access to private personal albums that they can use to upload images, videos or attachments. They can chose to share these albums with others or move them to the public space at anytime. You can create a private album as an option whenever you "add media". Give it a shot.

Member Pictures Uploaded
A few weeks ago we reached out to the members on OTT looking for help getting some higher resolution tractor images. We uploaded all of the submissions into the gallery to get it going. Thank you to all members who submitted, looking great!

That's all for now. If you see anything unexpected or strange with this new forum feature, drop me a line. Go orange!

Mr. K

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I see three of mine, Thanks!