LX3310 With FEL Bucket Total Length

AllPawDrive

Feb 6, 2021
Aroostook County, Maine
Hello all,

I’m starting to plan for my new tractor and I’m looking at space needs. I’ve come across the length of the LX in the specs but have had trouble finding the total length from 3PH to the front of the FEL with bucket attached for the LX3310.

Anyone have the total length measurement handy?

Thanks.

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
I have a lx2610 with a cab. They are the same except for engine size. With the bucket flat on the ground, from the blade to the rear tire it’s about 148”. My backhoe is not attached at the moment but maybe this measurement will help.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
That does help. Thanks.
You will typically have something on the back either for weight or function or both, whether it be a box blade or ballast box or something so I would add something for that - add 4' or so for those, more if you are talking something big like brushmower.

drcpace

Equipment
Kubota LX3310, backhoe, snow blower, grapple, FEL
May 26, 2021
Boston, Massachusetts
NJTool. Could you give us the measurement from the tip of the FEL to the back of the backhoe as well? I could use that for planning my parking spot. Thanks

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
NJTool. Could you give us the measurement from the tip of the FEL to the back of the backhoe as well? I could use that for planning my parking spot. Thanks
It’s 19’ with the backhoe. I can take a more exact measurement if you need to know it down to the inch