LX3310 just came in.

FeRdA

Aug 22, 2020
West TX
Got the call Monday that my dealer was able find a 3310 instead of waiting until august for the factory. The other dealer dropped it off today. They are doing the PDI and installing the 3rd function kit this weekend. So I’ll sign the papers on Monday when it’s ready to go. That gives me time to clean up the BX2680 that will be traded in. It’s going to be nice to have A/C this summer.

Attachments

Reactions: 9 users

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
Congrats that’s a nice lookin tractor! Have fun with it..

Reactions: 1 user

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Nice! What are you getting for attachments with it?

FeRdA

Aug 22, 2020
West TX
Nice! What are you getting for attachments with it?
As of right now just the pallet forks and a RGR1258 tiller. I'm trading my tiller and core aerator with the BX. I have a 60in finish mower, some how the new tractor has the oversized SU tire option. Its right at 5ft with the tires so I might have to upgrade the finish mower also. One of these days Ill be grabbing a SA20 post hole auger once I can afford the lumber for the fences.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Fastball

Equipment
L2900, rear blade, finish mower, 200l sprayer, landscape rake
Feb 9, 2017
North Okanagan, British Columbia
As of right now just the pallet forks and a RGR1258 tiller. I'm trading my tiller and core aerator with the BX. I have a 60in finish mower, some how the new tractor has the oversized SU tire option. Its right at 5ft with the tires so I might have to upgrade the finish mower also. One of these days Ill be grabbing a SA20 post hole auger once I can afford the lumber for the fences.
Jeez, you’re not kidding about lumber. Neighbour bought about fifteen 2x8x16s....dropped almost 800 dollars.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Something is wrong, here.

The optional, oversized tires are not available on cab models.

SDT

FeRdA

Aug 22, 2020
West TX
Something is wrong, here.

The optional, oversized tires are not available on cab models.

SDT
I asked my dealer about it and they said they are an option even though I can’t find it. I’m not running a MMM and won’t use the Mid PTO. It came from a dealer in OK to mine in TX.

FeRdA

Aug 22, 2020
West TX
He definitely has bigger tires, my LX3310 has 14x17.5 R14 rear tires.
You are correct. It has the oversized tires, I just signed the papers for it and it will be delivered tmw. I looked over it with my salesmen and we can’t find any “wheel stops”. Does anyone have a picture of them? We think the other dealer screwed up and put the wrong wheels on it.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
You are correct. It has the oversized tires, I just signed the papers for it and it will be delivered tmw. I looked over it with my salesmen and we can’t find any “wheel stops”. Does anyone have a picture of them? We think the other dealer screwed up and put the wrong wheels on it.
That is what I would expect.

SDT

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
Yeah the stops would be on the front for steering to prevent the front tires from hitting the body during a hard turn. However, I've never seen a LX2610/LX3310 cab model (other than your picture above) with the larger R14 tires so I'm guessing they put the wrong set of wheels/tires on it.

FeRdA

Aug 22, 2020
West TX
Yeah the stops would be on the front for steering to prevent the front tires from hitting the body during a hard turn. However, I've never seen a LX2610/LX3310 cab model (other than your picture above) with the larger R14 tires so I'm guessing they put the wrong set of wheels/tires on it.
For the price I got the tractor for, I’ll just order the stop kit and enjoy it. I’m not sure why the tires arent offered on the cabs. Everything fits with no clearance issues, besides not being able to run a MMM but that’s why I have a rear finish mower.

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
I guess my concern is why do they not offer that configuration? Is there something else that will cause you a problem down the road if you leave it like that?

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I guess my concern is why do they not offer that configuration? Is there something else that will cause you a problem down the road if you leave it like that?
I do not have any inside information regarding the incompatibility but would expect concerns about increased CG in our litigious society.

SDT

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
Certainly a possibility. Another could be can the drive train support the weight of both the cab and oversized filled tires if you have say a loader and box blade on as well? Purely speculation but there has to be a reason.