LX, actually LX2610 BH77 Backhoe and Mid Mount Mower compatibility?

SKubota

Equipment
LX2610HSD, TLB, MMM, PD10, Box Blade
Apr 9, 2021
Palacios Tx
Ok, My dealer is telling me the BH77 subframe has to be removed (or partialy removed) to mount the MMM to the tractor. Is there any truth to this?

I cant believe that Kubota would design the Backhoe subframe to interfere with the use of a mid mount mower.

I have already signed the paperwork and now I am told this....if true it really sours my opinion of my dealer/salesman.

Thanks for your knowledge.

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
I cannot say for certain, but the lower 3 point arms are used to raise and lower the MMM deck. Depending on how the subframe mount is setup, that could present an issue.

20210413_171719.jpg

Last edited:

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Ok, My dealer is telling me the BH77 subframe has to be removed (or partialy removed) to mount the MMM to the tractor. Is there any truth to this?

I cant believe that Kubota would design the Backhoe subframe to interfere with the use of a mid mount mower.

I have already signed the paperwork and now I am told this....if true it really sours my opinion of my dealer/salesman.

Thanks for your knowledge.
True.

It is unreasonable to expect a MMM to be compatible with a BH subframe.

SDT

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
True.

It is unreasonable to expect a MMM to be compatible with a BH subframe.

SDT
What are you talking about? Why shouldn’t a MMM and backhoe subframe be compatible? My B2920 has a backhoe subframe on it and I have no problems using my MMM. The only thing I have to do is put the 3 point hitch arms back on to run the mower lift.

SKubota

Equipment
LX2610HSD, TLB, MMM, PD10, Box Blade
Apr 9, 2021
Palacios Tx
Update,

The Mid Mount Mower for the LX2610HST is compatable with the BH77 subframe. However, it is easiest to install the MMM brackets and such BEFORE the BH77 subframe is installed.

When using the MMM you must remove the BH and reinstall the three point linkages. The three point linkages are what operates the MMM deck lift function. The MMM can be "pinned" in the up position allowing use of three point attachments without dismounting the mower deck. (albeit with limited ground clearance.)

Thanks for the information and conversation.

Reactions: 1 user