Looking at buying mower and tractor, need help on model numbers

Camtender

Equipment
Kubota
Jun 30, 2020
Oregon
Hello, I am new to the board at looking at buying mower and tractor from estate, unfortunately these pictures are as close to them as I can get. I can see the mower has “..760”, I can not tell on the tractor. Any help on models and approximate value as I was told they are in good operating condition.

Thank you in advance

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
You are looking at buying a mower and tractor from an estate. You have no clue what the model numbers are, possibly not even the brand. There appear to be no pictures in evidence. Without information like brand, model, and number of hours I don't know how much help you expect.

Camtender

Equipment
Kubota
Jun 30, 2020
Oregon
You are looking at buying a mower and tractor from an estate. You have no clue what the model numbers are, possibly not even the brand. There appear to be no pictures in evidence. Without information like brand, model, and number of hours I don't know how much help you expect.

freewheel3

Equipment
MX5000DT LA852, BX1800D, B6000DT, B6200HSTD, B7100HSTD, L185, T1700HX, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2013
Alberta
Hello, I am new to the board at looking at buying mower and tractor from estate, unfortunately these pictures are as close to them as I can get. I can see the mower has “..760”, I can not tell on the tractor. Any help on models and approximate value as I was told they are in good operating condition.

Thank you in advance
The mower is a T1760 made from 1996 to 2001 with a 17 horse Kawasaki twin cyl gas engine and hydrostatic drive. Great units. Value of course depends on condition but they usually run from 1500 to 2k for a decent one.
The other is a gear drive B7100 that would be a few years older. These are also great units. It's tough to tell from the pics, but the condition of the R1 tires indicate higher hours. If it's in decent shape it's worth about $2-3k with no attachments. If it has a loader or a mid mount mower, it's worth more, they sell for 3-5k in my area.

Camtender

Equipment
Kubota
Jun 30, 2020
Oregon
The mower is a T1760 made from 1996 to 2001 with a 17 horse Kawasaki twin cyl gas engine and hydrostatic drive. Great units. Value of course depends on condition but they usually run from 1500 to 2k for a decent one.
The other is a gear drive B7100 that would be a few years older. These are also great units. It's tough to tell from the pics, but the condition of the R1 tires indicate higher hours. If it's in decent shape it's worth about $2-3k with no attachments. If it has a loader or a mid mount mower, it's worth more, they sell for 3-5k in my area.