Loader valve control lever tension?

ButchB

Equipment
B2530HDB LA435 QH15
May 19, 2019
Phoenix, Az
I bought a new FEL loader valve for a cab model (B3030). I can't actuate the control cables, ( lever is unlocked). I don't have a manual for the loader and am wondering if the tension gets adjusted by the springs I see in the parts breakdown, (attached). If so, can anyone tell me the procedure? I don't want to break anything.

Attachments

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I have attached the procedure for a different joystick loader but most adjust the same way.

The cables are freed from the spools of the loader valve by removing the pins which secure them. Nnext the joystick is locked. Then the lower cable adjustment is used to align the end of the cables with the holes in the spool valves.

Do NOT go inside your new valve!!!

Dave

Attachments

ButchB

Equipment
B2530HDB LA435 QH15
May 19, 2019
Phoenix, Az
Update.
Perhaps I didn't explain my problem sufficiently.
The problem was not with the cables, it was the spools were frozen in the valve body. I solved the problem by removing the fittings, filling with UDT and letting it set overnight. I then adapted a small puller and carefully dislodged the stuck spools and worked them until they freed up. I think they are working correctly now. Hopefully the packings aren't damaged. I then adjusted the cables as Dave-eng provided in his reply post, thanks Dave.