Loader Identification - M9000

Heagon

Equipment
Kubota M9000
Sep 30, 2018
Abingdon VA
Good Evening,

I have found a loader that came off if a M9000 Kubota with a cab, however, it doesn't look like any brand loader I know that fits a M9000. Two quick questions: First, are the any differences between the brackets on a can and open station M9000? Second, is the loader pictured a Kubota brand loader and if so what model??

Thanks in advance, Heagon

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
You must have 5 posts to up a picture. So ask 4 more questions and a guy named Flip will share a ton of info with you.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Good Evening,

I have found a loader that came off if a M9000 Kubota with a cab, however, it doesn't look like any brand loader I know that fits a M9000. Two quick questions: First, are the any differences between the brackets on a can and open station M9000? Second, is the loader pictured a Kubota brand loader and if so what model??

Thanks in advance, Heagon
Both are LA1251

There is a distinct difference in the way they mount. The cab loader has a remote joystick control that mounts ti the cab floor and actuates the loader valve via cable. The loader valve mounts down low in front of the right hand lower cab window.

The ROPS model mounts the joystick and valve assembly high up on the loader upright on the right hand side.

Both loaders utilize the same frame and base extensions and grill assemblies.

Had to pull out my operators manual and look. I have both open station (ROPS) model and the cab model and both loaders are SSQA. The cab loader has an ATI SSQA and the open station has the Kubota SSQA but the buckets interchange. Bush Hog also made an M9000 loader. Look like the LA1251 but have no grill guard.

Hope that helps.