Loader and Front-end Level (side-to-side) on BX23S

Hkb82

Equipment
M7060, Ford 5600, can-am defender
Nov 17, 2021
Ontario Canada
If it was a improper tire size wouldn’t the dealer rotating them have caused the opposite side to be higher? Just a thought. Also 4g for a new frame on a new tractor I’d be going after Kubota. I get better info on this forum then my dealer so I feel your pain about crummy dealers. They must or would have to have a reason to blame you or evidence that you were to blame for damaging your frame. This is why it’s so important to do your own pdi inspection and also looking for any issues in the first few tasks on the tractor. A year after purchase ain’t gonna help debating wether it was like that new or not

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Measure the height of each rear tire when inflated to proper pressure. I'm betting that you have one rear tire that is slightly larger than the other. Pretty common.

If that's the case, lower the loader/bucket flat to the floor in float position and relax (loosen) the loader mounting bolts. Re-tighten mounting bolts after the loader settles.

Last edited:

0xACE

Equipment
BX1500, BX23S
Jul 16, 2022
Maine
Measure the height of each rear tire when inflated to proper pressure. I'm betting that you have one rear tire that is slightly larger than the other. Pretty common.

If that's the case, lower the loader/bucket flat to the floor in float position and relax (loosen) the loader mounting bolts. Re-tighten mounting bolts after the loader settles.
The loader sits flat when in float mode. When not in float mode is where I see the difference.

The floor is level. In the picture I posted there were two levels, one on the floor. I have a plastic floor tile system (swisstrax). The dealer asked about it when I sent them the picture. It is not “compressible” and is not responsible for the difference. I measured in several locations around the garage and on my not exactly flat driveway (paved).

I do think the tires are slightly different sizes. The dealer mentioned this as well, that they are sometimes a bit off from each other. I think it may be some from the rear and some from the front and swapping them just minimized the difference. They also talked about possibly loosening up and adjusting the frame as a possible additional measure if I was still unsatisfied.

So far, with it now about 1/2” I’m going to give it a go.

How level or not are your loaders. Measured when the bucket is flat and an inch or so off the ground (not in float mode)?