Lift arm Clevis Shackle for a LA525 HST

mrgrigsby

Equipment
L2550
Jan 14, 2022
Kentucky
I am trying to locate a Clevis shackle that will fit through the lift link ball on the back of the tractor. All the ones locally too small? the opening is too small on the ones I have found locally. Any advice on size

Attachments

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
Just out of curiosity, why would you want to connect a clevis shackle to that point on a tractor?

Do you have a draw bar on your tractor?

:)

Reactions: 1 user

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Reactions: 1 users

MapleLeafFarmer

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
E.
I am trying to locate a Clevis shackle that will fit through the lift link ball on the back of the tractor. All the ones locally too small? the opening is too small on the ones I have found locally. Any advice on size
around here any reputable farm supply store keeps racks of different size and shapes of shackles.
not knowing your application or where you be from that's best I can offer.
I just bought some galvanized ones yesterday and came from a place called Princess Auto which is on Cdn side of the border. Normally I would buy from Farmers Supply which is on the U.S. side of the border..
here are various std. sizing for you though.

Also these stores will have bushings in these sizes if you want to use smaller clevises. A shackle in the size I think you are talking about maybe have working load limit WLL in the 7 - 15 tonne range! I am going to guess a bushing to size down the shackle size maybe something you can consider?

Last edited:

mrgrigsby

Equipment
L2550
Jan 14, 2022
Kentucky
Just out of curiosity, why would you want to connect a clevis shackle to that point on a tractor?

Do you have a draw bar on your tractor?

:)
My idea was to put a clevis shackle on each lift bar to be able to pull post out of the ground with a chain. I know probably not the best way, but was trying to engineer with what I had available. and no I do not have a draw bar.

mrgrigsby

Equipment
L2550
Jan 14, 2022
Kentucky
You want this for the lift arms

Or this for the tractor drawbar
Looks like I am off to our tractor supply to get one, this looks like it will solve the issue with what I already have. Thank you.

mrgrigsby

Equipment
L2550
Jan 14, 2022
Kentucky
around here any reputable farm supply store keeps racks of different size and shapes of shackles.
not knowing your application or where you be from that's best I can offer.
I just bought some galvanized ones yesterday and came from a place called Princess Auto which is on Cdn side of the border. Normally I would buy from Farmers Supply which is on the U.S. side of the border..
here are various std. sizing for you though.

Also these stores will have bushings in these sizes if you want to use smaller clevises. A shackle in the size I think you are talking about maybe have working load limit WLL in the 7 - 15 tonne range! I am going to guess a bushing to size down the shackle size maybe something you can consider?

Thank you I am going to save this chart for future reference.