Latest Purchase Used BH65

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
I have been looking for a backhoe for my B2920. I really didn't want to pay the $8300 for a new BH65 with thumb, so have been keeping my eye out for a used backhoe. While cruising thru the lot of a dealer about 25 miles from me last November, I spied a used BH65. Because of the Holidays and everything else going on, I didn't do anything about it. Then a couple of weeks ago I decided to call to see just how much they wanted for it. When the saleman told me the price I was suprised. So the next day hooked up the trailer and went to see it. It was in mint, hardly used condition. They told me they sold it new on a B2920 and after about a year the owner decided they didn't want it and they went and took it off. It is a BH65 with 16" bucket, mechanical thumb, the reversing seat mount and subframe for my tractor, all for $4700 loaded on my trailer. Now all I have to do when it warms up a little is get the subframes put on and play.;)

Attachments

Mudball

Equipment
L2501 HST 4WD
Aug 3, 2015
TN
Sounds like you scored !!!
I cant see where there is any paint removed from any excessive use at all.
Hope it works out like a champ.
Good luck.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Thanks, I worked on putting the subframe on the tractor yesterday. I have it all put on and now need to hook up the hydraulics. It came with the hydraulic hookup kit, but because I had added my own rear remotes and valves, I needed a couple different fittings than what came with the kit. I was able to find everything I needed from www.surpluscenter.com, and should have them by Tues or Weds. I can't wait to try it out.

Mudball

Equipment
L2501 HST 4WD
Aug 3, 2015
TN
Thanks, I worked on putting the subframe on the tractor yesterday. I have it all put on and now need to hook up the hydraulics. It came with the hydraulic hookup kit, but because I had added my own rear remotes and valves, I needed a couple different fittings than what came with the kit. I was able to find everything I needed from www.surpluscenter.com, and should have them by Tues or Weds. I can't wait to try it out.
You must have plans for it or was it just an investment or both ?
Just curious none of my business really.
Glad its going good so far.

Crapmaster

Equipment
B2620
Jul 3, 2017
Snohomish, WA
I also found a used BH65 with the subframe for my B2620, but without the hydraulics kit. Can you let me know, what was included in that kit ? Did you get any instructions on how to hookup the hydraulics ? Mine is factory B2620 with no modifications. Any help would be appreciated!