Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Brian,

Welcome to the forum!

I would ask you first without doing the research - what ARE on them now?

If you really want to answer your question - measure the circumference of front and rear tires......... divide the fronts into the rears ......... get a ratio - THEN find out IF the tires you want to use have a very close ratio.

THIS ASSUMES that you are using 4 wheel drive!

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Expanding a bit on the above, the factory puts tires on a tractor having a ratio between front and rear with a four wheel drive tractor. If your replacement tires are very far from that ratio it will accelerate the wear on drive components and something will give. With a two wheel drive tractor the ratio makes no difference.

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
Good advice above. Also, I believe the B2620 is the older version of what is now the LX2610. You may want to check out the larger tire option offered on those (mine are the standard size) and see if that will work for you.

Brian53

Equipment
Kabota 2620
Sep 16, 2022
Alexandria mn
Brian,

Welcome to the forum!

If you really want to answer your question - measure the circumference of front and rear tires......... divide the fronts into the rears ......... get a ratio - THEN find out IF the tires you want to use have a very close ratio.

The tires and rims I am looking at are used factory tires from a larger Kabota tractor. Guess I just assumed because it was 4wd they would be ok
Brian,

Welcome to the forum!

I have 23x8.50-12 on front and 12-16.50 on back. The set i am looking at is 24x8.50-14 front and 13.6-16 on back. Thank you for your replies, never realized how complicated this can get
Good advice above. Also, I believe the B2620 is the older version of what is now the LX2610. You may want to check out the larger tire option offered on those (mine are the standard size) and see if that will work for you.
good idea. My stock tires have a 1.44 ratio. I can’t get to the other tires till later today. Thank you