Land pride SGC0660

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501DT BH77 VIRNIG URG60-CT 1950 8N
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
I ordered a land pride SGC0660 grapple about may 10th this year. It was supposed to be in sometime in june, then august then september. I received a call from the salesman today and it is out to march of 2022 now. Anybody else having any luck getting anything from land Pride. I guess another 6 months in this mess we are in is like ordering it today from someone else so i will wait.

Not since Nixon's price freezes have I seen such craziness and shortages along with the gas shortage then, which is telling my age. Odd and even plates on your car to get gas, lucky I had one of each.

Bill

Reactions: 1 user
D

Deleted member 47704

I ordered a land pride SGC0660 grapple about may 10th this year. It was supposed to be in sometime in june, then august then september. I received a call from the salesman today and it is out to march of 2022 now. Anybody else having any luck getting anything from land Pride. I guess another 6 months in this mess we are in is like ordering it today from someone else so i will wait.

Not since Nixon's price freezes have I seen such craziness and shortages along with the gas shortage then, which is telling my age. Odd and even plates on your car to get gas, lucky I had one of each.

Bill
The odd/even happened when Jimmy Carter was in office.
I recall getting up at 3 am to get in gas line and having them put the out of gas sign on the pump before I got there.

Reactions: 1 user

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
The odd/even happened when Jimmy Carter was in office.
I recall getting up at 3 am to get in gas line and having them put the out of gas sign on the pump before I got there.
Well it was a mess then and it is now. I quit a job in Syracuse because of the gas shortage which was 50 miles each way, I guess you are right on the carter because the 2 plates was after 77. My brain was off a little. But my grapple is off for a while yet too!

Bill

Reactions: 2 users

bbxlr8

Equipment
L2501 w/R14s, LA525, BH77, SGC0660, CL 5' BB, CL PHD, WG24 + Ford 1210 60" mmm,
Mar 29, 2021
Eastern PA
Well, the wait stinks but you will really like it. I got mine at the same time as the tractor ONLY because they proactively ordered two on a previous delivery (timing is everything)

After my first BIG clearing project, it became a tie with the BH as my favorite.
I moved about 30 trailer loads (@ approx 2K lbs per) in a few weeks.

Manually dumping/sliding out was rate-limiting step (but gravity was my friend)

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
Well, the wait stinks but you will really like it. I got mine at the same time as the tractor ONLY because they proactively ordered two on a previous delivery (timing is everything)

After my first BIG clearing project, it became a tie with the BH as my favorite.
I moved about 30 trailer loads (@ approx 2K lbs per) in a few weeks.

Manually dumping/sliding out was rate-limiting step (but gravity was my friend)
Well thanks for the reply, I plan on waiting and you have the same setup as I have the BH77 too. I wanted and got the L2501DT back I think in Feb. I waited until May to order the grapple and I think that was a mistake. probably could have gotten one if I ordered at the same time.

Bill

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi

Bill

Bill
Not sure why yours is taking so long. Bought mine with my tractor the last week of June. Took possession of the tractor within a week but grapples were on border for them. Got here second week of August. I am in southern MS.